time for bud to move up to 47 and fight the big names

• Franchize likes this

#13 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:25 AM

Crawford has fought enough incapables. Lets see him fight someone with real talent and power. Talented but I am not convinced. His best comp was Postol who he was on the move from quite a bit. I am not sold on Crawford's alleged greatness

#14 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:55 AM

Great fighters make it look as though they have all the time in the world to make you miss and then land a clean counter.

Crawford's power at 135 lbs. and 140 lbs. is just too much for these guys. When you add that power to how sharp and polished he is from a Boxing skill standpoint, it's just an unreal package.

Only Andre Ward has greater claim than him to the Pound for Pound Throne.

I think he beats the breaks off of any and all of these fighters at 147 lbs., other than Errol Spence Jr. landing a huge shot...and even for Spence Jr., I would not consider him the betting favorite versus a fighter of Crawford's quality.

Let's hope he enjoys that fishing trip and then we can get a 147 lbs. debut fight before the end of the year.

Strap yourselves in boys, this is going to be a fun couple of years in the Crawford Era. 

#15 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:46 AM

lol... unimpressed. Indongo was amatuerish---his stiffest comp was Postol who was in retreat  from often... Last night was joke. Spence will send that ass back to the Nebraska cornfields... not impressed. I recall little Gamboa lighting him up but he was too little.. Crawford will not rule 147

Edited by MAHDI, 20 August 2017 - 09:47 AM.

#16 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,580 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:00 PM

No disrespect to Crawford but Indongo looked like trash before the first punch was ever thrown. Dude's footwork was atrocious and despite the fact he has an extremely long reach, it was irrelevant because his punches were so wide you could see them a mile away. He looked like a low budget Dhalsim 

• KSUN247 likes this

#17 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,338 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:48 PM

Good solid win. Mikey or whoever come get some. I think a fight with Victor Ortiz would be perfect to welcome Crawford at 147

#18 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,960 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:37 PM

Two words, one problem...Bob Arum. Shame on yall for even dreaming of him and any of those Haymon Welterweights stepping in the ring as long as Arum breathes. Are we really gluttons for pain?

Say what you will about Indongo, but at the end of the day, he was a unified champ coming into the fight. 

• MaxPayne and Franchize like this

#19 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,960 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:10 AM

Allow me to pose a question here...what if Indongo actually hurt Crawford early or sent him to the deck, before being knocked out himself? What will people have thought about him then? I mean, he came into the fight as an undefeated unified champ, but doesn't seem to be getting much credit for it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users