• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,960 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:25 AM

Floyd also said Jesse Vargas was the future of boxing. I take what he says with a grain of salt. If Im not mistaken, one of the Mayweathers once trained Dawson. Wouldnt be surprised if he was trying to sign Dawson to MP lol

Can't argue with this, lol. I won't lie though, Floyd had Jesse on that fast track and he actually survived it, unlike the majority of the TMT fighters. 

#22 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:57 AM

i guess what this all really means is that gervonta davis is about to get cold clipped pretty soon

#23 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:37 PM

I have more faith in Spence's career than Davis'

#24 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,290 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 03:31 PM

I think Spence is just too much at 147 for Crawford. His body assault alone makes you wince from your couch.

• MAHDI likes this

#25 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 03:38 PM

I think Spence is just too much at 147 for Crawford. His body assault alone makes you wince from your couch.

He goes at it like Mike the body Snatcher Mccallum...  he also has a subtle defense and good foot work. He is a nightmare at 147

#26 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,580 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:19 PM

IMHO Spence is the second best body puncher in boxing now. I hate Andre Ward as the first.

#27 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,290 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 05:42 PM

He goes at it like Mike the body Snatcher Mccallum...  he also has a subtle defense and good foot work. He is a nightmare at 147

I honestly can't see anyone at 147lb thats even a physical threat. That body attack chops any hope Thurman has down with all the lateral movement. But if you has some crazy tough fucker thats willing to trade body blow for body blow then he might slow Spence now. I feel like Brook did too much headhunting, gassed himself going for the KO since he was already fucked from all the body blows.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users