• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:45 PM

Great year for Boxing. Who wins and why?

#2 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:58 PM

Early Christmas gift!!! Thank you! Rigo if he boxes him. Lomo if he goes for the kill.

#3 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 06:58 AM

HELL YEAH. loma fucks him up

#4 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 06:59 AM

never been 2 time gold medalist fighting before in pro boxing. cant wait im psyched

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,876 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:20 AM

I'll get excited on Dec. 8th, lol. 

I can see it now, if Lomanchenko beats him, he'll DEFINITELY be considered P4P #1. I said that to say that the media is and will forever be garbage. They talked so bad about Rigo after he beat the beloved Donaire, and HBO treated him like dirt because of it. 

You have a black man doing the same shit Lomanchenko is doing, and he's (Loma) is considered the top P4P guy!? Didn't Rigo have about 10 fights when he beat Donaire? How did they treat him afterwards? Doesn't Lomanchenko have less than 10 fights? How are they treating him?

I said all of that to say, people better not start running their mouth about how "great" Lomanchenko is (if he beats Rigo), when they've trashed Rigo for so many years. How can one be great if he beats a "boring" fighter? 

• MAHDI likes this

#6 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,558 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 11:12 AM

Sounds Good!

But I'll believe it when I see it in the ring!

Jack

• MAHDI likes this

#7 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:44 PM

Rigo can crack.. His power. I am not  sure what weight but I see Lomanchenko being the aggressor-- he has to be and he better be damned careful. I am anxious to see how he takes a hellacious shot. I cannot call this one right now

Edited by MAHDI, 21 August 2017 - 03:45 PM.

#8 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:14 PM

loma doesnt take hellacious shots, his chin is always tucked and hes alays got his range dialed in. his feet are cat like and he bends his kneees better than anyone in boxing. i think rigo may be a bit to old at this point

#9 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 945 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:33 PM

I like Rigo in this one. If Rigo was a tad bit younger, I'd take him by KO. Loma has all the advantages, size, weight, youth, but I don't think it's gonna matter. Should be a great technical match-up.  Rigo is so confident. Plus, he's trolling him hard on his Twitter.  Some funny stuff there. Rolling with Rigo to win by SD!

• Cshel86 likes this

#10 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:02 AM

loma doesnt take hellacious shots, his chin is always tucked and hes alays got his range dialed in. his feet are cat like and he bends his kneees better than anyone in boxing. i think rigo may be a bit to old at this point

He is sneeky quick.. that shot he landed at the bell in his last fight was nasty!!! Lomachenko can be hit and he has yet to face a technician who can crack accurately. Walters I thought could rock Lomachencko but was a mental midget and quit like a bitch. He bailed out not from being hurt but from being embarrassed.. Rigo is  going to find his chin and I am anxious to see how he Lomanchenko reacts

Edited by MAHDI, 22 August 2017 - 01:03 AM.

• Cshel86 and KSUN247 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)