• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Plah

Plah

Super Featherweight

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:56 PM

Love both! Got Rigo by close UD which means they are gonna rob him Arum style lol

• Cshel86, Franchize and Dolimite like this

#12 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,876 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:05 AM

We've seen Rigo hurt on a few occasions, but by lesser fighters. You'd think that with Donaire's speed and movement, Rigo would've been toast, but I was wrong about that. It seems as though Rigo has a knack for fighting guys who have better movement than him, and looking pretty good doing it. 

#13 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:59 AM

rigo is a master boxer, being a 2 time gold medalist. as is loma. this is the most glorified amateur boxing match of all time, straight up. its going to be one hell of a pure boxing match.

#14 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:57 PM

I definitely think Rigo has to win more convincingly than Loma to get a decision. I can already see Loma being billed to make people forget Floyd ever existed. No way Rigo is going in there and eeking out a decision on BSPN. Not unless Loma pisses Bob off somehow n gets the Manny treatment

• Cshel86 and Plah like this

#15 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,876 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:08 PM

I definitely think Rigo has to win more convincingly than Loma to get a decision. I can already see Loma being billed to make people forget Floyd ever existed. No way Rigo is going in there and eeking out a decision on BSPN. Not unless Loma pisses Bob off somehow n gets the Manny treatment

Well, we'd have to see how many months Loma has on his contract. If Bob makes him accept this fight under the terms that he has to extend his contract with TR, and Loma shows any resistance, then we'll see Rigo eek out a decision, maybe. Bob doesn't care much for Rigo, so it may end in a draw. Lol

Lmao at "BSPN"!

• MaxPayne likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users