Photo

PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Mayweather vs. McGregor-SPOILERS (No Public Streams or Cotto-Kamegai Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:38 PM

So...6.5 million PPVs!!?  Wow....if so...goodness gracious.  Floyd stands to make approx $350 million and maybe more. Talk about going out on top!

Conor should be around $120 million and, with his endorsements and ready made Hollywood action movie persona, if he ever fights again, he's an idiot.

What is Dana's cut?

#42 ks1

ks1

Bantamweight

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:20 PM

He might want to fight again to get a win or else be known as the guy who took an ass whipping for 100 million and was happy about it. If he has any real fighter in him he fights again in my view, But then again 100 million might make you totally impervious to caring how you are viewed by fans--- lmao

I hear you but MMA dudes are already out making crazy excuses for his ass whipping so he's probably good on that end.  Other than maybe a final fight with Diaz or some sort of "grudge match" with Paulie, with all he can capitalize on other than fighting going forward, he should be done.  To be honest, if he hangs around MMA I think he gets exposed like Rousey did. 

• MAHDI likes this

#43 ks1

ks1

Bantamweight

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:22 PM

What is Dana's cut?

I'm not sure but I think folks here were talking like 33%? which is still crazy but apparently better than the supposed 50%!!. 

#44 mitukczuk

mitukczuk

Lightweight

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:35 AM

Ugh....this sounds kinda suspect bro. Lol

Oh come on C' grow the f up :D

Now that im reading it again.....i might have made a slight word choice error :D Can I blame it on being a non native speaker? lol

Edited by mitukczuk, 31 August 2017 - 05:39 AM.

#45 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,558 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 06:30 PM

Davis stops Fonseca by KO in round 8. Davis hit him behind head and pushed him down while holding on. Ref counts to 10 and fight is over.

Yea,

I heard about this fight.  Seemingly protecting Floyd's guy Davis from what should have been  a DQ for the rabbit punch.  Fonseca should petition for a "No Contest" ruling.  At least Davis got stripped for not making weight.

Jack

• KSUN247 likes this

#46 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,876 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 07:44 PM

Oh come on C' grow the f up :D

Now that im reading it again.....i might have made a slight word choice error :D Can I blame it on being a non native speaker? lol

The UK, right? 

#47 mitukczuk

mitukczuk

Lightweight

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:20 AM

The UK, right? 

You are flattering me my man. I am from the Czech republic :) Look it up, it should be right on top of the "Worst places to live in" list :D

Edited by mitukczuk, 01 September 2017 - 11:21 AM.

#48 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:27 PM

Yea,

I heard about this fight.  Seemingly protecting Floyd's guy Davis from what should have been  a DQ for the rabbit punch.  Fonseca should petition for a "No Contest" ruling.  At least Davis got stripped for not making weight.

Jack

I didn't see anything to suggest a DQ. Fonseca was tripping when the punch happened. The punch was as much on the side of his head as it was the back. I didn't see anything malicious. If that's the case, McGregor should have been DQ'd by the 2nd round. Fonseca milked that one. That said, Tank looked bad and he's at an early fork in the road in his career where he needs to decide whether he wants to go the Floyd route or the Adrien Broner route.

• MAHDI likes this

#49 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:01 PM

Davis is only 21 and talks like a dope fiend. He is on a crash course to hell.. Hanging out with Drake and other degenerates lol.. he is not like Floyd and probably drinks etc... 

#50 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 05:54 PM

Davis is only 21 and talks like a dope fiend. He is on a crash course to hell.. Hanging out with Drake and other degenerates lol.. he is not like Floyd and probably drinks etc... 

I live just outside of Baltimore now. It's his accent. The hood dudes out there all have it and it's weird. 

• Cshel86 and Dolimite like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users