Photo

PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Mayweather vs. McGregor-SPOILERS (No Public Streams or Cotto-Kamegai Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,338 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 07:56 PM

I live just outside of Baltimore now. It's his accent. The hood dudes out there all have it and it's weird.

The wire

#52 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,960 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:00 PM

You are flattering me my man. I am from the Czech republic :) Look it up, it should be right on top of the "Worst places to live in" list :D

:lol:

Say it aint so! 

#53 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,960 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:02 PM

The wire

Still haven't watched that show in it's entirety....sadly. I've heard it's one of the greatest shows out there. 

#54 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,338 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:13 PM

Still haven't watched that show in it's entirety....sadly. I've heard it's one of the greatest shows out there.

Me either lol! I liked Six Feet Under.

#55 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,960 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:18 PM

Me either lol! I liked Six Feet Under.

That previews for that shit was too eerie for me, lol. Now that I see Michael C. Hall was in it and Alan Ball produced it (also produced True Blood and Banshee), I'll add it to my list and watch it someday! If you haven't already done so, give Banshee a watch! Craaaazy show and plot twists!

#56 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:30 PM

I frequent other forums sometimes and it's hilarious to watch people trying to give Conor the equivalent of "participation trophies" for the ass beating that he took from Floyd.

It's really incredible...they go on and on about 111 punches landing on Floyd...yet leave out the fact that he landed at a pathetic 26% connect rate.

I mean, put things in perspective: a 40 year old Boxer, coming off a 2 year layoff and who admittedly was not training nearly as hard as he usually does, walked you the fuck down and was in range of your punches the whole time and you still missed 3 out of every 4 punches you threw.

The bullshit has got to stop maing. 

Conor had every physical advantage and still couldn't handle a Boxing ring. He didn't have what it takes because these MMA guys just don't have the stamina. It's distance runners and sprinters, chess and checkers.

They look for moral victories like a side bitch trying to make sure the bastard kids are a part of the family pictures. Bitch, just because you kept it don't mean he's fucking with you like that.

Ain't no excuses in Boxing. Take that ass whooping like a man and try to get better or as the saying goes "If ya can't take the heat get ya ass out the kitchen."

• Dolimite likes this

#57 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,338 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:51 PM

I frequent other forums sometimes and it's hilarious to watch people trying to give Conor the equivalent of "participation trophies" for the ass beating that he took from Floyd.

It's really incredible...they go on and on about 111 punches landing on Floyd...yet leave out the fact that he landed at a pathetic 26% connect rate.

I mean, put things in perspective: a 40 year old Boxer, coming off a 2 year layoff and who admittedly was not training nearly as hard as he usually does, walked you the fuck down and was in range of your punches the whole time and you still missed 3 out of every 4 punches you threw.

The bullshit has got to stop maing. 

Conor had every physical advantage and still couldn't handle a Boxing ring. He didn't have what it takes because these MMA guys just don't have the stamina. It's distance runners and sprinters, chess and checkers.

They look for moral victories like a side bitch trying to make sure the bastard kids are a part of the family pictures. Bitch, just because you kept it don't mean he's fucking with you like that.

Ain't no excuses in Boxing. Take that ass whooping like a man and try to get better or as the saying goes "If ya can't take the heat get ya ass out the kitchen."

The side bitch part!!!!!!!.
  • MaxPayne likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users