• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 01:39 AM

Body punch bonanza. Jack is real deal. I say he gives Ward one hell of a fight.... What do you think?

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 945 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 02:06 AM

Badou Jack is good, but Ward will outbox him. He'll make it a rough and tough fight. Got Ward by UD, if they fight. Think he'll get a shot at Adonis Stevenson first because they both are with Al Haymon. I'll take Adonis over Jack and Ward over Adonis, if those fights gets signed. 

#3 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 12:13 PM

I understand your view. Jack has turned into a technician that I think gives Ward hell... I like his chances better with Ward based on size matchup being more equal...Adonis for all the negative talk on him...hits like a heavyweight. I would like to see him and Jack as well.

#4 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 02:44 PM

I'm usually not impressed by Badou Jack, he often looks hesitant and confused in there, but he looked very impressive last night. Could be his opponent and motivation to put on a show for the event, but I hope he keeps those types of performances up.

I still think Ward beats him, but if Jack comes out like he did last night, that's going to be a close decision.

#5 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,520 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 08:14 PM

I think Ward will punish him. Badou is a good body puncher but I can see his punches from a mile away. Not to mention he typically has a lull in fights and Dre is a dog in there. I see a Ward vs Froch like performance, only Im not sure Jack is as talented as Froch was

• MAHDI likes this

#6 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:36 AM

I think Ward will punish him. Badou is a good body puncher but I can see his punches from a mile away. Not to mention he typically has a lull in fights and Dre is a dog in there. I see a Ward vs Froch like performance, only Im not sure Jack is as talented as Froch was

His opponents do not seem to be able to see them.. lol.. Ward is vulnerable. He beat Kovalev but had to dig in his bag of Tricks.. I think Jack gives him hell. I think Jack should take out Kovalev who is limited offensively. The chinks in his armor have been revealed. Jack beats this mental midget and then he can get in there with Ward who better not go near Cruiser where he will get the shit kicked out of him. Jack looked tremendous the other night forcing the beltholder to call it a career

#7 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:30 AM

Honestly ?

I think the Badou Jack fight is a tougher one for Ward than the Chickenshit fight.

Chickenshit does hit like a locomotive but the problem is, he won't hit Ward even once if they ever get in the ring.

Ward is too good at taking away your best weapons. He'll make Chickenshit look like a scrub in there.

Jack is much more solid fundamentally and well-schooled but also takes an L.

Why ? Because this is Andre Ward we're talking about and he's the best fighter in the world.

• The Original MrFactor likes this

#8 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:04 PM

Honestly ?

I think the Badou Jack fight is a tougher one for Ward than the Chickenshit fight.

Chickenshit does hit like a locomotive but the problem is, he won't hit Ward even once if they ever get in the ring.

Ward is too good at taking away your best weapons. He'll make Chickenshit look like a scrub in there.

Jack is much more solid fundamentally and well-schooled but also takes an L.

Why ? Because this is Andre Ward we're talking about and he's the best fighter in the world.

Best in the world? Ok, I can accept that. But regards to chickenshit.. His recent short work destruction of Fonfara showed he has hand speed and can bring more than the straight left. Stevenson is an underrated athlete with great physical strength. He could stretch Ward like he did Chad Dawson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users