Photo

PPV/CC@5PM(PT)/8PM(ET)-Canelo vs. Golovkin-World Middleweight Title-SPOILERS (No Public Streams)

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#121 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:15 AM

BJS just called out GGG to unify. He must see a decline in GGG also. I think GGG will KO him. But if I were BJS, I'd offer Canelo the fight and try to make some big money. As for Jacobs, I think that may be a promotional/managerial issue if they can't make it happen.

#122 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:45 AM

Canelo said 0 to a rematch! Same thing with Lara. I think Cotto gets GGG in December.

#123 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:57 PM

I've said this in the past, and i will stay true to it....if people are okay with a "close" fight or a 7-5 scorecard, then they should always brace themselves for a draw or a "60 rounds to 6" affair. Canelo may not have "done enough", but GGG didn't exactly do what he was supposed to do in there either.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

#124 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,399 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:58 PM

Canelo said 0 to a rematch! Same thing with Lara. I think Cotto gets GGG in December.

Mayn I hope not, I want GGG to fight BJS

#125 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:20 PM

I wonder how well the ppv did.
FYI, my daughter was born last Wednesday. Mom and baby are doing fine. She weighed 7 pounds.... She hasn't been on Earth for a week and I feel like she is already playing me. Lol
  • The Original MrFactor, Cshel86, ks1 and 3 others like this

#126 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:30 PM

CONGRATS on your baby girl! She probably was playing you. LOL! Daughters are precious and are known to melt dad's hearts very easily. Enjoy it cause they grow up so fast!

#127 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,096 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:55 PM

GGG blocked many of Canelo's so called big shots which were few. lol...Canelo did not fight enough... Spent most of the rounds moving and trying to flurry in spurts.

I never said I had Canelo winning the fight. You seem pretty worked up about this whole event lol

I'm just saying GGG was far from dominant and HBO hyped up his performance. I watched the fight twice. Had it a draw once and GGG winning 7 rounds to 5 when I re-watched it. Both guys' performances were less than impressive IMO. 

All I said is that many people failed to score Canelo's defense and Lampley kept pointing to GGG's ability to walk through power shots as if that's a criteria boxing is scored upon. It's not. Especially in a fight where NEITHER fighter was significantly hurt. 

• Cshel86 and ks1 like this

#128 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,096 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:56 PM

I wonder how well the ppv did.
FYI, my daughter was born last Wednesday. Mom and baby are doing fine. She weighed 7 pounds.... She hasn't been on Earth for a week and I feel like she is already playing me. Lol

Congrats man. I know the feeling. I have a little girl and another one on the way. My daughter brought feelings out of me I didn't even know existed.

#129 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:26 PM

Congrats man. I know the feeling. I have a little girl and another one on the way. My daughter brought feelings out of me I didn't even know existed.

Who ya telling!!! I don't let her mom do anything but feed her.

#130 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,050 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:43 AM

Guys,

For the record, I scored it 116-113 for Golovkin or 7-4-1  Made the 10th round even,  Here is my scoring:

* = Close round

1. 10-9 G

2. 9-10 C

3.10-9  G *

4.10-9 G

5. 10-9 G

6.  9-10 C*

7. 10-9 G

8. 10-9 G

9. 9-10 C *

10. 10-10 *

11. 9-10 C

12. 10-9 G

-------------------------

116-113 Golovkin

Jack

Huh??? Also I see a 10-8 round for round 2. No knockdowns that i remember...

Corrected above.

Jack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users