• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 01:29 AM

I suppose it's a fair point, but there is a reason why I rank Crawford as the best in the world.

It may be simply a forecast/prediction, but I personally am willing to bet a lot of money that he would beat any of the top Welterweights in the world.

In fact, I think so highly of his skills and talents, that I think he could move up to 154 lbs. and 160 lbs. and win against all of those guys as well. He wouldn't knock anyone out, but do I believe that he would win 12 round decisions against those guys by dancing, defending and landing ?

I absolutely do.

#42 daprofessor

daprofessor

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,063 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

Seems like the guys with the least fights, get the most votes for P4P. Less is more? Quality over quantity? Pretty interesting. 

i thought rigondeaux's win over donaire trumps any of the wins the others had. after quitting, of course he drops. crawford takes top spot because he was undisputed at 140. although lomachenkos win against rigondeaux

was decisive...it has asterisks next to it. 

#43 daprofessor

daprofessor

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,063 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:28 PM

Estrada. What skills? He had the ability to attack and defend on the go, only a handful of fighters in the sport today manage it as effectively as he did. The KO isn't a surprise because he went up in weight. Everyone thought he'd won the first fight as well. But the writing was on the wall after the Cuadras fight, he took a lot of punishment as the smaller man. Kinda like Pac vs Margs, he got the win but clearly lost something that fight.

i thought he got hit a lot in the estrada fight and estrada wasn't really impressive. i thought he lost the cuadras fight. i also thought he lost the first fight against the asian dude. predicted he'd lose the rematch. he threw excellent punches but had plenty of defensive holes. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users