Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:33 PM

Why? That is the real question.

#2 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,935 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:23 AM

I don't get it either, but it beats the hell outta him fighting guys like Salka and Vargas. Rios appears to be shot, but his biggest opponent is himself. I honestly don't see where this fight takes Danny, but it looks like Rios wants to fight Haymon's stable. I just hope this isn't a tune-up fight gone wrong, for Danny. 

#3 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:15 PM

if Rios is in shape itll be a few gittery rounds for Garcia but I can't see him losing tbh. But then again has he ever fought that kinda of pressure fighter...man I miss Maidana hes one of the few that did it right.

• flazi and Franchize like this

#4 mitukczuk

mitukczuk

Lightweight

• Members
  • 788 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 07:50 AM

Well, at least Rios has somewhat of a name in the game. Or at least he used to have one. 

Last Dannys fight I was interested in was the Matthysse fight (what a fight), since then I havent found a glimpse of interest in my heart. Too bad as he can be pretty fun to watch.

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,935 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:46 AM

if Rios is in shape itll be a few gittery rounds for Garcia but I can't see him losing tbh. But then again has he ever fought that kinda of pressure fighter...man I miss Maidana hes one of the few that did it right.

I remember Angel saying that they were working on making a Maidana fight, before Maidana took the rematch with Floyd. 

#6 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:10 PM

I'm sorry but there's just no excuse for this. There's too many fighters at 47 to be fighting Brandon Rios. I would rather see him fight Horn. Shit, I would respect a Matthysse rematch even. I would have even been cool with a Khan rematch. Cmon dog. This is silly. I won't even mention Thurman because he's supposedly rehabbing or Crawford and Manny because of Arum 

Matthysse

Khan

Porter

Spence

Mikey Garcia

Peterson

Anyone but punch drunk Rios. Rios shouldn't even be fighting anymore to be honest

• Cshel86 likes this

#7 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:13 PM

I remember Angel saying that they were working on making a Maidana fight, before Maidana took the rematch with Floyd. 

Its a shame cause it would of been interesting to watch Maidanas fuck it approach vs Sway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users