16 replies to this topic

#11 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,216 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:56 PM

You paid for the fight!?

Man I paid for all of that shit...been paying for every PPV since 2011. The only one that disappointed me this year (main event wise), was Canelo/Chavez. 

#12 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:48 PM

Man I paid for all of that shit...been paying for every PPV since 2011. The only one that disappointed me this year (main event wise), was Canelo/Chavez.

You are a true fan. Hats off to you, especially since you got a wedding coming up. Last days of spending your money the way YOU want to spend it.

#13 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,017 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:48 PM

Don't think I ever went to sleep so pissed
  • Cshel86 likes this

#14 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,216 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:27 PM

Don't think I ever went to sleep so pissed

It was some sad shit...kinda reminded me of the Mortal Kombat days when you reach the top of the totem pole and you have to literally witness getting your ass kicked without getting a shot in. 

• AZWildCat and KSUN247 like this

#15 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,216 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:29 PM

You are a true fan. Hats off to you, especially since you got a wedding coming up. Last days of spending your money the way YOU want to spend it.

Haaaa!!! You missed the update in the thread....the wedding got called off, so my funds are free in the meantime. Lol

Thanks to discussing fights with you intelligent assholes over the course of 8-10 weeks after it's announced, I can't just sit around the house and wonder how the fight's gonna turn out....so I end up ordering them. 

#16 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:51 PM

Haaaa!!! You missed the update in the thread....the wedding got called off, so my funds are free in the meantime. Lol

Thanks to discussing fights with you intelligent assholes over the course of 8-10 weeks after it's announced, I can't just sit around the house and wonder how the fight's gonna turn out....so I end up ordering them.

Ah man, that sucks dude. My shit was called off the day before I was supposed to marry my sons mother. That bitch decided that she wasn't in love and that she felt pressured. I didn't want to get married ANYWAY! I only did it for the kids and she does make nice money. This fire out here is fucking everyone up. But my ass got to stay home all week.

#17 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,216 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:13 AM

Ah man, that sucks dude. My shit was called off the day before I was supposed to marry my sons mother. That bitch decided that she wasn't in love and that she felt pressured. I didn't want to get married ANYWAY! I only did it for the kids and she does make nice money. This fire out here is fucking everyone up. But my ass got to stay home all week.

Sucks, right? I had to call it off 3 days before, because a bunch of nonsense and lack of communication. I kinda wish I didn't do it, but in some cases, I feel vindicated. We're still talking through this shit, but it's been hell on and off. I know her and I'm sure she'll never live it down, so I'm just doing what I have to do and trying to keep my blood pressure down. Lol

Bro, those fires are crazy right now! I hope y'all are good over there. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users