• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,957 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:49 PM

That "weight class amnesia" that a lot of these guys are experiencing, is becoming more and more prevalent nowadays. I remember Sergio Martinez was a die hard MW until Floyd's name was dangled in front of him.

GGG was a die hard MW until Floyd's name was dangled in his face for the idea of 154 lb showdown. He was also a "I'll fight anybody from 154 to 168 (or 175)", and found the gumption to entertain a Chavez fight at 168, but didn't know who Andre Ward was at 168. 

• Franchize likes this

#12 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,580 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:08 PM

I don't care what nobody says. He didn't want no smoke with Dre. I feel confident in that assertion. I'm not buying the "nobody wanted to fight him" stuff. I saw guys calling him out and I saw him not responding to them. 

#13 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,957 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:06 PM

I don't care what nobody says. He didn't want no smoke with Dre. I feel confident in that assertion. I'm not buying the "nobody wanted to fight him" stuff. I saw guys calling him out and I saw him not responding to them. 

Right. They got amnesia quick when asked about Ward. Those excuses were hella weak too....talking about Ward isn't an attraction and doesn't sell as many tickets. FOH! Ward made more than GGG's last 3 or 4 fights, in his two previous fights. 

#14 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Middleweight

• Members
  • 2,981 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:35 AM

Wouldn't risk it, stay away

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users