Photo

Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Wilder vs. Stiverne II (SPOILERS)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,289 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:10 PM

Well to be fair, the guys Wilder's tryna fight either are doping or don't want no smoke with him. Im not a Wilder fan at all but the opponent argument is kinda a moot point now. Dude flat out said he will fight anyone anywhere at any time. Either you are going to fight him and beat him or you're not. 

"If you scared say you scared." lol

3621330.jpg.94c9405a915fb63b6ecac72f0f09

Why wouldnt he fight Dillian Whyte for a career high payday then?

#22 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,963 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:23 AM

He wants Joshua. He said he'd fight Whyte if Joshua was guaranteed. Hearn will not guarantee Joshua after Whyte. I dont blame Wilder for that  one. Joshua's team is scared shitless, it seems.

• Franchize likes this

#23 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,580 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:45 PM

Because if you want Joshua, you don't settle for Whyte unless you have to. Look, I'm not a Wilder fan at all but it's crystal clear he wants to fight Joshua more than Joshua wants to fight him. It's also apparent to me that he's willing to defend his belts against tough opponents. I mean it isn't his fault guys popped for roids. It would be another thing if he wasn't willing to fight them altogether. 

• flazi likes this

#24 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,289 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:44 PM

He wants Joshua. He said he'd fight Whyte if Joshua was guaranteed. Hearn will not guarantee Joshua after Whyte. I dont blame Wilder for that  one. Joshua's team is scared shitless, it seems.

Because if you want Joshua, you don't settle for Whyte unless you have to. Look, I'm not a Wilder fan at all but it's crystal clear he wants to fight Joshua more than Joshua wants to fight him. It's also apparent to me that he's willing to defend his belts against tough opponents. I mean it isn't his fault guys popped for roids. It would be another thing if he wasn't willing to fight them altogether. 

Scared shitless of what? Him KOing a fat as fuck Stiverne who didn't throw a single punch? 

As if Joshua isn't willing to defend his belt vs tough opponents? Unless he has to? He's his mandatory. Whys Wilder scared of someone like Dillian Whyte? He could of kept busy with that fight, made a couple of easy million and then build the fight in the UK.  

He has no reason no to fight Whyte unless theres a better fight for him that will happen but maybe Wilder doesn't wanna risk his chin vs Whyte compared the money he'd make vs Joshua. Tbh I think theres a little bit of that on both sides.

#25 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,580 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:33 PM

Scared shitless of what? Him KOing a fat as fuck Stiverne who didn't throw a single punch? 

As if Joshua isn't willing to defend his belt vs tough opponents? Unless he has to? He's his mandatory. Whys Wilder scared of someone like Dillian Whyte? He could of kept busy with that fight, made a couple of easy million and then build the fight in the UK.  

He has no reason no to fight Whyte unless theres a better fight for him that will happen but maybe Wilder doesn't wanna risk his chin vs Whyte compared the money he'd make vs Joshua. Tbh I think theres a little bit of that on both sides.

Bruh...there's no argument for this. Joshua and Wilder are the 2 top HW in the world. One is calling out the other and he doesn't want to fight. At least not yet. With all due respect, fuck Dillan Whyte. Nobody cares. When Beyonce throw the pussy at you, you don't ask Solange out on a date. lol

• Cshel86 likes this

#26 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,957 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:53 PM

I see where you're going with this, I really do. It seems as though Wilder wants a Joshua fight, BADLY....but Joshua doesn't necessarily need Wilder at this time. He has no incentive to come to the USA.

Wilder may need to come to the UK and blast Whyte in the same fashion that he did Stiverne...then we can start the "common opponent" talk. I'm not sure how many Wilder fans are in the UK....but I can sorta pose the same question for Joshua in the US. 

#27 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,957 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:55 PM

Bruh...there's no argument for this. Joshua and Wilder are the 2 top HW in the world. One is calling out the other and he doesn't want to fight. At least not yet. With all due respect, fuck Dillan Whyte. Nobody cares. When Beyonce throw the pussy at you, you don't ask Solange out on a date. lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man listen...I see what you're saying here, I really do....but my money's on Solange....she looks like a tom cat in the bedroom. Beyonce look like clinches the sheets....but Solange has that "throw it back" look in her eyes. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users