• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,765 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:01 PM

It's all about the moolah! Everyone saw how much Floyd and Connor made and now they wanna cash in on some of that retirement money too. DeLaHoya was thinking about it, and now Manny. Pacquiao won't be the last boxer to call out McGregor. Meanwhile, Floyd is just chillin and McGregor is out acting a fool and living it up with his new found riches. McGregor ain't fighting again in the UFC, if he can make another $50-$100 Million fighting Manny. I know I wouldn't. Everybody is like #ShowMeTheMoney

That's why I could never fault Floyd for fighting Conor. The only guy who never made sense to me was Berto. Nobody cared to see that. But if you tell me I'm going to get an Oscar or Manny like pay day to fight a mfer who has no expertise, fuck anyone who has any objection. It's not like people don't try to pick apart his legacy anyway. Fuck it. He rose to fame being the bad guy. Might as well ride that till the wheels fall off lol

Edited by Franchize, 14 December 2017 - 03:04 PM.

• KSUN247 likes this

#12 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:39 AM

Lord knows Manny needs the money and I'm pretty convinced that Conor will never fight in the Octagon ever again. 

Fuck it, the whole world is a freak show anyway. I say, let's get it on. 

#13 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:08 PM

I expect most boxers to beat Conor worse than Floyd did. Floyd's style gives Conor a chance, don't want to hear that "he carried him" stuff. Which he probably did, but let's not pretend like Floyd didn't put more effort then he intended. Most other boxers are willing to take punishment to dish it, unlike Floyd, so Conor can't play it safe, expecting he can awkwardly pitty pat his way to steal rounds.

Worst case scenario Manny looks just as bad as he did against Jeff Horn, if not worse, and then Conor gets the upset. By that point, I think most people would feel even more sorry for Manny than Boxing.

#14 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,420 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:27 PM

Lord knows Manny needs the money and I'm pretty convinced that Conor will never fight in the Octagon ever again. 

Fuck it, the whole world is a freak show anyway. I say, let's get it on. 

:lol:

Spot on, brother....spot on. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users