Photo

ESPN@9PM(PT)/6PM(PT)-Lomachenko-Rigondeaux-SPOILERS (No HBO Card Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,640 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:09 PM

For all commentary and post-fight reactions to this highly anticipated fight.  Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

#2 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,152 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 05:46 PM

Was just on espn and they have nothing on the fights scheduled

#3 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,152 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 05:50 PM

Was just on espn and they have nothing on the fights scheduled

#4 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,761 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:52 PM

This looks to be a 4-fight card, thankfully! I’m not at home, but I’m sure I can catch ESPN here. Rigo has his hands full, if he can’t evade Loma’s movement. We’ll see if Loma can avoid the 1-2, if not, Rigo’s gonna have an easy night.

If it goes to the cards, I give it to Lomachenko. If the rounds are close (which they will be), the judges will give it Loma because I’m sure he’ll be more active. If it comes to lands first and harder, I give it to Rigo.

Rigo by surprising domination, or Lomachenko by wide decision due to movement and activity.

#5 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,640 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:19 PM

This looks to be a 4-fight card, thankfully! I’m not at home, but I’m sure I can catch ESPN here. Rigo has his hands full, if he can’t evade Loma’s movement. We’ll see if Loma can avoid the 1-2, if not, Rigo’s gonna have an easy night.

If it goes to the cards, I give it to Lomachenko. If the rounds are close (which they will be), the judges will give it Loma because I’m sure he’ll be more active. If it comes to lands first and harder, I give it to Rigo.

Rigo by surprising domination, or Lomachenko by wide decision due to movement and activity.

A lot of people are saying this.  That this could be wide either way with neither boxer able to execute a plan B.  Still think that if it goes to the cards, Ringo is going to really have to dominate to win.  Arum loves Loma, and sees this as his night to shine.

Jack

#6 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,152 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:40 PM

Im just here to enjoy tonight's blessings and see a p4p get their due respect regardless of who's had is raised.....

#7 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:12 PM

Firstly, while I'm pulling for Rigo mainly because I've been a fan longer, I have to say I love both of these guys as fighters. I'm going to go out on a limb and say, if this fight is exciting and competitive, it could be the best thing to happen for fans of technical boxing (like myself) in the last decade. Us fans of the sweet science need this one to live up to the hype. Fuck the Gatti list. I wanna see guys who have skill and technique!

#8 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:13 PM

Oh gosh....we gotta hear Tim Bradley all night?

#9 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:20 PM

Bad stoppage. Yes the guy was gonna lose but if you make the stoppage you need to at least warn the guy he needs to show you something. The head shots thrown before the stoppage didn't even land lol

#10 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,464 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:26 PM

If Crawford calls out McGregor I am done! Why do we have to hear Stephen Slap Nut Smith?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users