• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#121 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:46 AM

Damn I forgot all about this fight. Lemieux is one of those people who knows how to look spectacular, until the competition gets too hard, and then he just crumbles. 

#122 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 772 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 08:37 PM

I was impressed with Ulysses. I know the guy seldin is shit but Ulysses did not get touched lol.... beat him down flawlessly and remained in control from 1-12... I would like to see the hebrew hammer again though in with a slugger type. Her took his ass whipping on the head and chin for 12. Give him another payday lol

#123 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,318 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:43 PM

we forget that Ndam made him look amateur at times.

Personally I'd say have one more fight before GGG or Canelo since they are going to wait till next May to do anything. Maybe fight Jacobs and winner of those two gets fight with winner of other 2? Or take on an up and comer

#124 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,695 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:10 AM

we forget that Ndam made him look amateur at times.

Personally I'd say have one more fight before GGG or Canelo since they are going to wait till next May to do anything. Maybe fight Jacobs and winner of those two gets fight with winner of other 2? Or take on an up and comer

If you're referring to BJS, I'd rather fight GGG than Jacobs to be honest. I could see him outboxing and staying away from GGG's power enough to win. 

#125 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,318 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:08 PM

If you're referring to BJS, I'd rather fight GGG than Jacobs to be honest. I could see him outboxing and staying away from GGG's power enough to win. 

So just wait till after May? Its a long wait

#126 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,695 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 12:02 AM

So just wait till after May? Its a long wait

Yea but Ill take a layoff over an L 

#127 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,318 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:35 AM

Yea but Ill take a layoff over an L 

I don't think he does well in layoffs, he puts on a lotta weight last time he had a long one. Think they should give him atleast one keep busy fight vs some Gatekeeper then. Someone like Rosado.

#128 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 772 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:04 AM

Saunders is a problem.. He has style and confidence. I think he could have stopped Lemiieux if he wanted... GGG would have a hard time with him and then complain talking that "I want to fight mexican style" bullshit. 

#129 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,216 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:31 AM

Couldn't stand BJS before the Monroe fight, but I'm starting to like this dude nowadays. The more trash I hear him talk, along with his antics, makes me a bigger fan. Lol

• MAHDI likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users