• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,404 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:30 PM

Happy New Years Gentlemen! This new baby is a trip! She just wants me to hold her all damb day.she is a daddy's girl. Her mom only feds her...🙄 I am pretty damn sure Loma is going to 140 sooner than later, if the money is right I wonder would Lucas be willing to face Loma. It would be an interesting match up. We all know Lucas can crack...but would he be able to keep pace with Loma and his skill set? This could be a classical match up.

Is anyone else tired of Thurman's excuses?

If Arum puts Jeff Horn in the ring with Crawford, he is a sick fuck!

Peterson and Spence should be interesting.
I think Khan and Broner are going to fight each other.
Joshua and Wilder will happen in September
Charlo and Jacobs in May. I like Charlo and Lara and other Charlo on the same card.

Pacquiao's last fight will be against Jessie Vargas.

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:15 PM

Happy New Year and CONGRATS on your baby girl!

Matthyssee is campaigning at 147 lbs now and he wants that Garcia rematch. I doubt he will go back down to 140 lbs, but if he did, i think Loma boxes circles around him unless he gets caught. Loma wins by UD or loses by KO.

Keith "Run Time" Thurman is so full of it. He wants no part of Spence or Bud Crawford. He's gonna avoid them fir as long as he can.

Horn is talking about big money now to fight Bud, but he loses via TKO when they fight.

Rolling with Spence vs Peterson. Gonna be a dog fight for as long as it lasts.

Tired of hearing A Mere Con talk. He had drama outside of the ring and is hesitant to get in with a big name again unless he is getting paid. He's overestimating his worth.

Wilder vs Joshua ends in a KO. Hope it happens, but they both gotta get thru Ortiz & Parker first. Tyson Fury is the wild card. Fury vs Joshua will trump a Wilder fight. Too much UK money.

Charlo vs Jacobs may not be easy to make now with Jacobs moving to HBO. I got Charlo, if it happens.

Manny already lumped up Vargas. No need to see that rematch. Manny will get a soft touch and retire if he's smart.
  • flazi likes this

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,419 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:47 AM

Happy New Years Gentlemen! This new baby is a trip! She just wants me to hold her all damb day.she is a daddy's girl. Her mom only feds her... I am pretty damn sure Loma is going to 140 sooner than later, if the money is right I wonder would Lucas be willing to face Loma. It would be an interesting match up. We all know Lucas can crack...but would he be able to keep pace with Loma and his skill set? This could be a classical match up.

Charlo and Jacobs in May. I like Charlo and Lara and other Charlo on the same card.

Congrats on the kiddo and marriage! Still working on getting mine back on track, lol. 

I honestly don't see a Lomachenko/Matthysse fight happening. Now, had Lucas stayed at 140 and looked bad in another fight or two, then I can see Arum slithering his way into the fold and making that happen. 

And yes, I'm getting sick of Thurman already. I'm happy he got married during his layoff, but I honestly want him to be quiet until he returns to the ring. Floyd is one of the only guys who can remain relevant without having a fight in front of him. 

I think Spence has his hands full with Lamont, but that's just my personal observation. 

I'll hold my breath for Joshua/Wilder. I feel like Wilder's talking too much and it's pushing Team Joshua away, and making them feel pressed. There's only a few relevant HWs left to fight, so both of them should be more active this year and fight other guys until they have no choice but to fight each other. 

I'd like to see Charlo/Jacobs, but I honestly think his hands will be full with Jacobs. Jacobs is a big MW with speed, ring IQ, and of course, exceptional power. I love those emotional ass Charlo brothers though, they've grown on me over the past 2 years. I think we'll see Charlo/Hurd at 154 as well. I fuckin hate Lara, so I hope he fades into obscurity or goes to MMA or some shit. He's bad for boxing. 

Pacquiao already fought and beat Jessie rather easily back in late 2016, so I don't see the point of a rematch. It's sad that you didn't know they fought, but shit, it aint yo fault....maybe it was just that boring and under promoted that people forgot or didn't know. Lol

• flazi likes this

#4 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,404 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:36 AM

Congrats on the kiddo and marriage! Still working on getting mine back on track, lol. 

I honestly don't see a Lomachenko/Matthysse fight happening. Now, had Lucas stayed at 140 and looked bad in another fight or two, then I can see Arum slithering his way into the fold and making that happen. 

And yes, I'm getting sick of Thurman already. I'm happy he got married during his layoff, but I honestly want him to be quiet until he returns to the ring. Floyd is one of the only guys who can remain relevant without having a fight in front of him. 

I think Spence has his hands full with Lamont, but that's just my personal observation. 

I'll hold my breath for Joshua/Wilder. I feel like Wilder's talking too much and it's pushing Team Joshua away, and making them feel pressed. There's only a few relevant HWs left to fight, so both of them should be more active this year and fight other guys until they have no choice but to fight each other. 

I'd like to see Charlo/Jacobs, but I honestly think his hands will be full with Jacobs. Jacobs is a big MW with speed, ring IQ, and of course, exceptional power. I love those emotional ass Charlo brothers though, they've grown on me over the past 2 years. I think we'll see Charlo/Hurd at 154 as well. I fuckin hate Lara, so I hope he fades into obscurity or goes to MMA or some shit. He's bad for boxing. 

Pacquiao already fought and beat Jessie rather easily back in late 2016, so I don't see the point of a rematch. It's sad that you didn't know they fought, but shit, it aint yo fault....maybe it was just that boring and under promoted that people forgot or didn't know. Lol

Dude I totally missed and didn't know Pac fought Vargas. Shiiiitttt..
I mean who is out there for him? He should retire. He will not be the Manny of old.

Man get that wedding back up!

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,419 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:30 AM

Dude I totally missed and didn't know Pac fought Vargas. Shiiiitttt..
I mean who is out there for him? He should retire. He will not be the Manny of old.

Man get that wedding back up!

Man listen....it's hard to watch Manny step in the ring nowadays and I kinda feel sorry him....til I check my bank account vs his. I understand how you forgot about the Vargas fight....it was rather forgettable. 

Sadly, TR is in talks of putting Manny in against the junkie (Mike Alvarado) in April, as a tuneup before he faces the winner of Horn/Crawford. It's sad, but Arum has been doing this for the longest. I still don't know why in THE hell Manny was fighting in the underdog's backyard in the first place. Sadly, two of the judges that gave Horn the fight, were from the US. Lol

We're looking at getting the wedding back up and running, but we're looking to change the whole damn thing around and make it simple and straight to the point. She wanted to do the courthouse, but we both deserve more than that, being that we put in so much work the first time around. We're looking at a beach wedding, but she's already acting cheap....and check this....it was her fuckin idea. Smh

• Dolimite likes this

#6 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:56 AM

Happy New Years Gentlemen! This new baby is a trip! She just wants me to hold her all damb day.she is a daddy's girl. Her mom only feds her... I am pretty damn sure Loma is going to 140 sooner than later, if the money is right I wonder would Lucas be willing to face Loma. It would be an interesting match up. We all know Lucas can crack...but would he be able to keep pace with Loma and his skill set? This could be a classical match up.

Machine quits he can't chase Loma or move out the way

Keff's rambling is getting tiring

Can't knock horn-crawford till after the fight...not excited for it either lol

Peterson Spence is a fight im not worried about

Khan broner might not even happen figuroa might be to much for ab at this point in his career....I expect fire tho

I got wilder inside 4 and Joshua out side that

I'll take charlo over Jacobs

Lara charlo goes 12...50/50

Vargas is wit haymon right????... doubt he gets nanny again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users