13 replies to this topic

#1 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,216 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:07 PM

http://www.fighthype...ticle31731.html

Boxing "fans" are already complaining about this fight, but I see it being a nice turnout. Both guys are southpaws, so that may be the only dampers it just a bit. At that point, maybe it all comes down to who has the better footwork. 

As most may agree, Victor is past it at this point, but Alexander still has something in the tank. I just how he'll deal with Victor's size and pressure in this one. 

#2 dre98

dre98

Junior Flyweight

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 07:01 PM

Could be similar to his Alexander's fight with Maidana. If he is back on that level. 

Saw rumor on Broner vs Khan thats interesting.

• Cshel86 likes this

#3 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,977 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:30 AM

Loser goes home?

• AZWildCat and KSUN247 like this

#4 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:35 PM

Someone is gonna cry. Like Oliver McCall cry. It will be fun while it last.
  • Cshel86 likes this

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,216 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:06 AM

Could be similar to his Alexander's fight with Maidana. If he is back on that level. 

Saw rumor on Broner vs Khan thats interesting.

Broner needs to look to cash out sooner than later. I honestly don't see his career going "up", if he doesn't get it right this year. We need to see him fight 3 times this year, because this fighting once or twice (if he's lucky) per year, is enabling him to do shit outside of the ring that's gonna cost him his career. 

Why am I so worried about Broner, yet again? This is a never ending story, lol. Anyway, a Khan fight may be wrong for him, mainly because of styles and Khan's height. I remember people saying how great a Bradley/Khan fight would've been, but the height disparity was evident and I'm kinda glad it didn't happen. 

• flazi and MAHDI like this

#6 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,216 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:12 AM

Someone is gonna cry. Like Oliver McCall cry. It will be fun while it last.

:lol:

Ortiz is vulnerable to uppercuts and I'm sure Alexander has those in his arsenal. I believe Ortiz is gonna try to smother Devon and maul him on the inside, which may be bad news for Devon because his feet aren't so great. 

#7 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 770 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:40 AM

Broner needs to look to cash out sooner than later. I honestly don't see his career going "up", if he doesn't get it right this year. We need to see him fight 3 times this year, because this fighting once or twice (if he's lucky) per year, is enabling him to do shit outside of the ring that's gonna cost him his career. 

Why am I so worried about Broner, yet again? This is a never ending story, lol. Anyway, a Khan fight may be wrong for him, mainly because of styles and Khan's height. I remember people saying how great a Bradley/Khan fight would've been, but the height disparity was evident and I'm kinda glad it didn't happen. 

Bad fight for Broner who does not move his hands enough... Broner's problem is not being in good enough shape to let his hands go. He is not a master defensive boxer like Floyd or Hopkins who were masters at defensively reducing the opponents ability to get off punches and then be selectively accurate enough to outland that opponent while not throwing an abundance of punches. Broner needs to get his ass in shape and let his hands go in the ring or he is done winning

• flazi and Cshel86 like this

#8 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:37 AM

Ortiz should win this, but don't be surprised if he gets clipped and quits again. I don't know why people keep entertaining this guy, get him out of boxing, please.

• Cshel86 likes this

#9 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,318 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:35 AM

Alexander will look great somehow and Ortiz will spout some shit about how hes the best WW and hopefully they just serve whoever is left to Spence

#10 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,017 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:58 AM

Fire for as long as it last...
  • Cshel86 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users