12 replies to this topic

#1 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:46 PM

http://news.abs-cbn....omachenko-fight

I think the heavy hands of pac will give Lomanchenko problems if he can safely make 140. It has been said Lomanchenk want it at 130 or 135.. If you are P4P best go up to 140. Hell, if Loma is a good as they say he should be able to come in as Superlightweight and handle the "old"  Pac despite the 140 limit????

Edited by MAHDI, 17 January 2018 - 05:47 PM.

#2 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,050 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:21 PM

I like this fight.its a passing of guard but it's very interesting on both sides. I really don't know how Loma handles those punches or how Manny handles the movement. But this could turn out to be something Worth watching. I say Manny meets him at a catch weight 137... only fair with no title on the line. Manny ain't no real 147 so 40 should be easy to make...
  • MAHDI likes this

#3 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 08:55 AM

Loma saying Pac should quit.. lol.. someone should tell Loma make him quit like you did the other guys if you can....I would like to see how Loma takes some successive heavy shots. 

#4 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,255 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:39 PM

Too bad Bob's about to set up Manny vs Alvarado in April. I believe Manny can make 140 pretty easily, but I wouldn't advise him coming in anywhere under that...unless he wants to be De La Hoya and Lomachenko is Pacquiao. 

• MAHDI likes this

#5 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,591 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:18 PM

I hear that Loma's maanager says that Manny's too old. Shit!  You still fight Manny for the money and the name.  Please no to Pacquiao-Alverado!  Mike is beyond shot.

Jack

• MAHDI likes this

#6 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:58 PM

I hear that Loma's maanager says that Manny's too old. Shit!  You still fight Manny for the money and the name.  Please no to Pacquiao-Alverado!  Mike is beyond shot.

Jack

Yeah if you turn down the money because he is old then truth be told you are scared Loma

#7 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,376 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:16 AM

I bet if Floyd called his ass out he take it. Loma at this point is believing his own hype. If Manny is old, at that name to your 11th victory.....dude is starting to annoy me.
  • AZWildCat and MAHDI like this

#8 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:17 PM

Too much weight diff imo. Pac won't go below 140 and cant see Loma going past 135

#9 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:02 PM

If Pac is old and Loma as good as said, he should take the fight at 140 and come in at 135 and still be able to handle his business. I mean, Floyd at 36 foughty canelo at a catch and was out weighed by 15 pounds and made him look like he was in his first ever amatuer bout. 

• AZWildCat likes this

#10 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,983 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:12 AM

Wouldnt it be something, if Pac says that he can come to 135. This would be so reminiscent of DLH vs PAC some years ago. At 135, I think Lomachenko stops Manny. At 140, Pac is competitive, but i think Lomachenko frustrates and decisions him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users