• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,133 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:42 PM

Im a career Pacman hater but Horn was too rough n too strong for him. Him an Loma ain't to far off size wise..Freddy said for years Manny has trouble getting up to 47. If anything it will be a tall tell story of a man too old. But how many old fighters have edged the young dog it's rare but that's what competitive Individuals do, seek out challenges to prove greatness. If PAC were to win by knockout he could ride out off into the sunset like froch and end his career on a high note. Loma should take it for the money, hell how many others fought a past the prime fighter and didn't get proper credit. It's not gonna be his last fight so quit bitching and get it on

#12 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,133 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:22 AM

News flash

PAc wins on This Crawford horn card and his fight with loma is at 140. It's been awhile since I've gone for PAC but I'ma take him by ko in this fight. that's a ten pound jump for loma and he hasn't fought that level of speed and power together. Russell had speed Walters had power rigo had both but couldn't keep up with the foot work. Not saying Manny blows him out I'm gonna stick with my original pick, but Manny's either a live dog or a dead man. We could see a pac Morales 1 type fight. I just wanna see if Manny can actually land and how Loma reacts to it. Manny going out like cotto or froch in this one

#13 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 06:17 PM

IF they fight at 140, I'm picking Pacquiao.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users