• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:23 PM

I honestly don't think to much of Parker from what I've seen, granted I've only watched 2 fights the fury and Ruiz. Just judging from those I think the only thing he can offer AJ is rounds.

Thoughts

#2 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 908 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:54 PM

Based on what I saw from Takam being able to give and take with Joshua I like the 6'5" Parker's chances. He moves his hands with good speed and power and output. old Klit floored him. We will see

Edited by MAHDI, 18 January 2018 - 07:54 PM.

#3 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:50 PM

People talk about how old Wald was but neglect the previous opps failed attempts to muster any kind of offensive attack. Wilder being one of the bunch ...but why didn't he take the fight???

Until proven otherwise AJ is on top of the division
  • flazi likes this

#4 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,060 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:55 PM

Joseph Parker is gonna be a tough out for Joshua. I watched Parker vs Andy  Ruiz. That was a great HW fight. No stop action. I thought Ruiz should have gotten the nod, but Joseph Parker aint no punk. He's has a high activity rate and can box. This could be bad for Joshua. Would not be surprised to see Parker win this. 

• flazi, MAHDI and KSUN247 like this

#5 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:28 AM

Not gonna lie I want the Joshua wilder fight to Happen but the task in front of both of them are tough

#6 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:45 AM

With Parker coming in looking to try his new ko combo this should be good highlight fight

#7 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:18 PM

parker has a nice chin but i think he has to win by ko to get a decision  Joshua is the goods with a just a few chinks in his armour.  he's not a big ko puncher but he accumulates the damage early and idk if parker will be able to handle the constant chin checking for 12 rounds.  joshua tko 9

• Cshel86 likes this

#8 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,179 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:22 PM

I hate when people are quick to say someone is ducking someone else, but Joshua and his camp really have been sounding like some suckaz lately. Either take the Wider fight or decline to comment on it. The excuses and "reasoning" at this point sounds lame and pathetic.

• flazi and Cshel86 like this

#9 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:56 PM

I hate when people are quick to say someone is ducking someone else, but Joshua and his camp really have been sounding like some suckaz lately. Either take the Wider fight or decline to comment on it. The excuses and "reasoning" at this point sounds lame and pathetic.

People are running with the may-pac formula

#10 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 04:59 PM

its eddie hearn not joshua.  you can tell a boxer he about to fight king kong and he won't care as long as he's getting paid, in other words boxers aren't scared of their piers.  promotors on the other hand...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users