• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:19 PM

I honestly think donaire shouldn't be fighting at all. He hasn't had a real fight In a long while and didn't look good. For him to sign up for the frampton fight is beyond me. I only see it as some change in flashes pocket. Carl is to high caliber a fighter for nonito to be stepping into the ring with. I 💯 percent expect frampton to knockout nonito inside 8 rounds.

Thoughts

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 08:28 PM

True that Nonito hasn't looked good in a bit. But he doesn't really focus on his boxing anymore. He just looks to land the big punch. Frampton by late TKO.
  • AZWildCat likes this

#3 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:25 PM

i am actually looking forward to this fight.  Frampton gasses late in his fights and can be outworked.  he has a solid chin though.  Donaire, idk if his heart is still in it.  he fell in love with his power and forgot what got him to the cusp.  i have to take frampton ud in this fight.

• AZWildCat likes this

#4 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:19 AM

Totally agree with what's been said here thus far. The last time I saw Donaire was on the Pac/Vargas undercard, and he didn't look as impressive. He didn't look like garbage either. He was just....meh. 

That KO over Montiel back in to 2011, ruined him. Since then, he'd become the HBO "knock everybody out" puppet and his slip began to show against anybody that was willing to stay busy and work behind the jab. 

Chris Algieri's little brother should have a decent outing against Donaire and not have to worry about if anything big is gonna land and put him in a tight spot. I like Frampton's left hook and he definitely works behind his jab. I just hope Donaire doesn't look stiff-legged and uninterested like he did against Magdaleno. 

• flazi likes this

#5 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:01 PM

LOL they do favor quite a bit

Chris Algieri's little brother 

• AZWildCat likes this

#6 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:43 AM

Haven't heard to much if this since the announcement

#7 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 09:43 PM

Frampton gasses late in fights. Unfortunate part for Donaire, he's probably going to hear about it from someone in Frampton's locker room as the fight will be over. Frampton by KO. I think Donaire needs one more tune up before he jumps in with a guy like this. Not that I find Frampton to be all that, but he aint no slouch. 

#8 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 09:11 PM

they say this is now for an interim title.  if that doesn't fire up donaire nothing will

• Cshel86 likes this

#9 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 01:14 PM

Hell if zab can pull off vintage performances then flash should have at least one left. Still banking on Frampton ko late

#10 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:33 AM

I'm impressed Nonito lasted all 12

Edited by Franchize, 22 April 2018 - 08:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users