• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 818 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 08:22 AM

It is being discussed from according to something spat by Steve Kim in a recent article.

I will take Pac in a surprising quick stoppage 

#2 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,133 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:32 PM

I didn't see much ...kiram wasn't shit in there and took an awful dive to end it. He should be fighting the Alexander Ortiz winner

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,694 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 09:59 AM

I still think they're going to make Pac vs Alvarado, since Manny hasn't been active in a good 7 or 8 months. To the naked eye, it seems as though Lucas is prime for Manny to get his "edge" back and convince the public that he's ready for one more big one later this year. 

Lucas looked like shit in his last fight, but you see who we was a fighting. This could backfire on Team Pacquiao, because they could very well awaken the sleeping dragon in Lucas. I mean, who gets up and runs 6-10 miles, spars extra rounds, does extra pad work, etc., for the likes of Kiram?

A Pac fight would be Lucas's biggest payday I'm sure, so he'll probably come in and show shades of the old Lucas and spark Manny. Who knows?

• flazi likes this

#4 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,133 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:05 AM

I doubt Alvarado or machine gettin that fight now

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,694 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:19 PM

I doubt Alvarado or machine gettin that fight now

You gotta know Bob's pattern by now....he'll dig up Alvarado and shove a Pac fight down everyone's throat. The way Lucas looked in his last fight, he'll probably sit out til the end of the year for a Pac fight, if he's smart. It'll be his biggest payday, so I'm sure he'll do what he's told, including wait, if he wants that chance. 

• AZWildCat likes this

#6 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,133 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:55 AM

You gotta know Bob's pattern by now....he'll dig up Alvarado and shove a Pac fight down everyone's throat. The way Lucas looked in his last fight, he'll probably sit out til the end of the year for a Pac fight, if he's smart. It'll be his biggest payday, so I'm sure he'll do what he's told, including wait, if he wants that chance.

Who wouldn't sit down to get a pac or may fight...they all gonna do it if it's whispered in Thier ear.... Bob about to do big numbers again on espn...might sell PAC loma winner to another champ on ppv

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users