• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:02 PM

I know the GGG fans are still mad at the draw, but what can we do about it at this point? 

I can see Canelo flourishing better in the rematch. 

Thoughts?

• The Original MrFactor likes this

#2 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:43 PM

From what I've been seeing he got right back I. The gym after the fight and never left so as much as I don't want to I gotta ride with janitor willies boy in a clear decision. GGG had alot of trouble finding red herring for a show ending punch and it cost him the fight cause he left himself open. I only see more of the same just more precision by Alvarez. GGG can only get lucky at this point. I doubt any action jumps off.

#3 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:39 PM

Canelo wins then GGG falls into obscurity

#4 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:59 AM

I see the opposite tbh, the longer the fight went on the more it favoured GGG. I don't think he'll make a slow start again since hes already spent 12 rounds with Canelo. Although am not a fan of this 

gennady-golovkin-rode-out-this-insane-pu

Cause one punch too many can crack any chin.

#5 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 02:56 PM

Why can only canelo fight better?  Why can't GGG come back better than the first fight?  Why do most think canelo can ko GGG when he hasn't even show ko power against top opposition?  Why does canelo always get the benefit of the doubt?  We all talk of canelo's power but honestly who has he knocked out?  same with GGG.  everyone talks of his power but against a top 3 MW (can't remember the black dude's name) he didn't even visible hurt him. yeah he knocked him down but that was more of a balance issue than a power issue.  i don't think canelo is knocking anyone out at MW, especially not GGG and GGG is not knocking out canelo who has so far shown an iron chin.  i expect another close fight with canelo getting the nod again cause he's the golden child and not cause he deserves it.

#6 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:54 AM

Why can only canelo fight better?  Why can't GGG come back better than the first fight?  Why do most think canelo can ko GGG when he hasn't even show ko power against top opposition?  Why does canelo always get the benefit of the doubt?  We all talk of canelo's power but honestly who has he knocked out?  same with GGG.  everyone talks of his power but against a top 3 MW (can't remember the black dude's name) he didn't even visible hurt him. yeah he knocked him down but that was more of a balance issue than a power issue.  i don't think canelo is knocking anyone out at MW, especially not GGG and GGG is not knocking out canelo who has so far shown an iron chin.  i expect another close fight with canelo getting the nod again cause he's the golden child and not cause he deserves it.

I don't think Canelo can KO GGG. I don't think GGG can be KO'd by anyone smaller than him till he gets too old and his chin no longer stands up. But I'd expect Canelo to be more in the fight this time around, he surely doesn't want to fight GGG again. GGG is straight up and down, he's probably going to come out swinging more, but I bet Canelo is ready for that. I think we'll see Canelo potshotting and moving more, but stealing more rounds to a win this time.

• flazi likes this

#7 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:53 PM

but why does canelo always get the benefit of the doubt in all his close fights?  hell even in a not close fight with mayweather they tried to give him something

#8 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:31 PM

but why does canelo always get the benefit of the doubt in all his close fights?  hell even in a not close fight with mayweather they tried to give him something

Let me put this eloquently 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• flazi and AZWildCat like this

#9 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:51 PM

Let me put this eloquently 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL right!