• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:09 AM

I expect Garcia to win but I also expect Rios to show up like he did for Alvarado fights

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 12:23 PM

I wish Rios wasn't so shop worn. Danny could win this easily if he boxes, but I think he wants to make a point in this fight. He's gonna try to take Rios out and that could be very dangerous if a motivated, in shape Rios shows up. Would not be shocked at all if this is another close decision win for Garcia. I'll still take Danny by late TKO.

I'm really interested in the co-main event between Benavidez and Gavril. The first fight was good. Expect another good one. Same decision, Benavidez by SD.

Edited by KSUN247, 16 February 2018 - 12:28 PM.

• AZWildCat likes this

#3 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:23 PM

Danny is going to beat him down and stop him

#4 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:11 PM

I wish Rios wasn't so shop worn. Danny could win this easily if he boxes, but I think he wants to make a point in this fight. He's gonna try to take Rios out and that could be very dangerous if a motivated, in shape Rios shows up. Would not be shocked at all if this is another close decision win for Garcia. I'll still take Danny by late TKO.

I'm really interested in the co-main event between Benavidez and Gavril. The first fight was good. Expect another good one. Same decision, Benavidez by SD.

Your right he's very shop worn. Dudes been in battle after battle. His biggest battle has been training to make weight and not training to win fights. From what if seen over the last year n a half he's never left the gym I think the Bradley fight taught his a valuable lesson. Garcia has to mimic Bradley's performance and go to the body early and often and not get into a slugfest, Rios thrives on slug fest, not even Manny took that chance. At the end of the day he can still punch and his chin was never the question. Danny has to stick to a game plan to look good but i still think he gets a late stoppage or UD. I wouldn't be surprised if he picked the wrong cherry
  • KSUN247 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users