• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:47 AM

Im in Vegas right now and I was curious if Mayweather Boxing Club was open to the Public. I've gotten conflicting answers. Saw somewhere that says they did tours for a fee. Others, including the website, say it isn't open to the public.I took an Uber down there on Sunday but it was closed altogether. I'm leaving in a couple of days. If anyone knows the answer definitively, please let me know

#2 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,932 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:04 AM

Im in Vegas right now and I was curious if Mayweather Boxing Club was open to the Public. I've gotten conflicting answers. Saw somewhere that says they did tours for a fee. Others, including the website, say it isn't open to the public.I took an Uber down there on Sunday but it was closed altogether. I'm leaving in a couple of days. If anyone knows the answer definitively, please let me know

Go to the Girl Collection club....they might give you a tour pass or some shit. 

Just kidding. Lol

For real though, I'm glad you're out there! Hope you find some luck getting in there. 

#3 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:28 AM

Go to the Girl Collection club....they might give you a tour pass or some shit. 

Just kidding. Lol

For real though, I'm glad you're out there! Hope you find some luck getting in there. 

Ha! I actually was going to go. My first night here me and my boy went to this other club on a whim and one of the girls there went to dance at Floyd's club afterwards. Being that I had just got in, I was tired as hell so I didn't bother. Ol girl kept calling and texting my boy to come see her dance. Then she was trying to come over to his hotel room and wanted to smoke. He was like whatever until she all of a sudden was like "1200 to do whatever you want for an hour of my time." He laughed and told her no. Chick must have forgotten we're from NYC. We do the swindling around here ma lol She was literally trying to smoke with him all night then must have thought "hmmm, lemme see if I can make some money while I'm at it." FOH (can't lie though. She was a bad Cuban joint)

As for Girl Collection, the cover is 50 and the beers alone are $25 a pop. I can afford it...but I don't want to. If I spend $100 and I only get one drink...I'm tryna smash somethin. Not no 15 minute lap dance or some shit lol

• flazi likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users