• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,190 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 02:51 PM

Been hearing whispers around the internet concerning Manny n Freddy. Off the top of my head buboy does not need that job lol....zumudo handle it I'd assume but I'm guessing he's going a whole other route. I'd definitely say RGBA or take a stint with the enemy lol no names need be said on that one.
He just need a good fit with someone who's gonna push him. I'm sure there's a handful of qualified trainers that would jump at the chance to work with him.

What do you hlguys think about the situation

#2 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,399 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:54 PM

Well turns out hes not fighting on the Crawford fight. So maybe thats why he wasnt training with Roach?

#3 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,190 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 09:39 PM

Roach himself hasn't heard from him in months...not a clear sign of just not having a fight

#4 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:41 AM

Manny shouldn't have taken that BS Alvarado fight anyway, and there's no way in hell he should be on anybody's undercard...unless he and Floyd does a doubleheader fighting separate bouts. That's a stretch, but no way he should be fighting under Crawford/Horn. 

• flazi and Franchize like this

#5 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,190 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 10:45 AM

Manny shouldn't have taken that BS Alvarado fight anyway, and there's no way in hell he should be on anybody's undercard...unless he and Floyd does a doubleheader fighting separate bouts. That's a stretch, but no way he should be fighting under Crawford/Horn.

He just lost to horn and been hiding from Crawford.....

He can make a statement and jump back up but how do you headline over them who bet you..it just doesn't happen

#6 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:20 AM

He just lost to horn and been hiding from Crawford.....

He can make a statement and jump back up but how do you headline over them who bet you..it just doesn't happen

Yes, he did "lose" to Horn. I mean, he gave the fight away in a few rounds and I don't think the world should rely on him almost finishing Horn in the 9th, as if the other 11 rounds didn't happen. I won't say he's been hiding from Bud, because at this stage of his career, he can pretty much fight whomever he wants.

It seems as though he just fights for money anyway, so why go out here and fight guys that'll probably rip him a new one, when he can make a relatively easy payday against guys who won't put him in a bad spot? 

He can absolutely headline over guys who beat him....hell, he's been fighting guys coming off of losses for the whole second half of his career (aside from Bradley, Algieri, and Marquez). 

#7 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,190 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 04:25 PM

Me myself I couldn't do it. I'd need to get paid handsomely to take that back seat. And if I lost I'd have to suck that ride up and earn my way back. Can't look past nobody in this game

#8 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,399 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:09 PM

the situation with pac is chaotic it seems. Pacs saying one thing nad Arums saying another. I can see a split soon.

#9 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:43 PM

Floyd told Pac what he had to and should do years ago... ditch arum. Too little too late

#10 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 08:17 AM

So much for that insane Loyalty Pac is known for.

Well he is fighting Lucas and that should be the end of someone's career. Frankly, Pac should have had enough money after the Floyd fight to retire, but turns out he is not the mega millionaire he should be. Freddy can't help Pac because Freddy isn't effective when it comes to fighters making adjustments and I think Freddy's condition has worsened. There is a difference training Russell Wilson versus a seasoned boxer. Honestly, Pac is washed up and people aren't checking for him like that. Crawford wouldn't gain to much respect when he beats Pac, Pac has been on the decline, but it is sad, dude has 0 to show for his accomplishments and work. Arum washed him clean and Pac's entourage is taking whatever is left. He should of listened to Mayweather and left. But maybe Arum knows where the bodies are buried

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users