Photo

Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Wilder vs. Ortiz-SPOILERS (No HBO Fight Card Discussion.)

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,761 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:31 PM

WTF is going on in the ring during Wilder's interview??? Lol

#62 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:33 PM

This fool lying. Ortiz had his number most of the night. Definitely had him hurt.

#63 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,761 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:33 PM

RIGHT Uppercut!

That shit could've knocked a cow out!

• The Original MrFactor and flazi like this

#64 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,761 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:35 PM

This fool lying. Ortiz had his number most of the night. Definitely had him hurt.

LOL!

Ortiz brought the heat, no doubt. 

• KSUN247 likes this

#65 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,761 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:37 PM

I would've given more credit to Ortiz, had he not been caught doping twice. The skill is still there though. 

• KSUN247 likes this

#66 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,026 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:39 PM

I dont think he was that hurt. I think his reaction to punches looks alot worse than the actual punches. That may be a product of his slender size. A big 240lb guy hits a 214 pound 6'7" guy, its going to knock him around. He recovered pretty well and came back nicely.

• flazi and KSUN247 like this

#67 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:45 PM

I dont think he was that hurt. I think his reaction to punches looks alot worse than the actual punches. That may be a product of his slender size. A big 240lb guy hits a 214 pound 6'7" guy, its going to knock him around. He recovered pretty well and came back nicely.

He was touching the body which slowed Wilder down. His jab was doing work too. Good fight, so I can't complain.

#68 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:47 PM

Wanna see if AJ can overcome Parker now.

Edited by KSUN247, 03 March 2018 - 11:48 PM.

• The Original MrFactor and KSUN247 like this

#69 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 12:03 AM

Took Wilder more rounds to put him down than I expected, even almost got put down himself, but like I said, Ortiz gives him trouble first few rounds and then Wilder will slowly find his way in. Wilder can't box for shit, everyone knows that, but he has a gift, a physical gift that people underestimate. These heavyweights today don't know how to adjust like heavyweights of the past could, and that's why Wilder is putting these guys down with ease. If you can't stop that "beast" in Wilder, hes going to beat you every time, if you can stop it, you'll beat him every time. You got to shut down someone's ability and these guys don't know how to shut down Wilder's yet.

• The Original MrFactor and flazi like this

#70 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,026 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 04 March 2018 - 12:05 AM

The one thing that still concerns me about Wilder is that he does not improve at all. Its the same formula every time no changes to his game. He still fights the same way he fought 2 or 3 years ago. So far he's been able to overcome his opponents. He CLEARLY has issues with southpaws. We finally have a guy thats exciting in HW boxing. He's also vulnerable. When it happens, and it will, its gonna be brutal. I'm just sayin'

About the undercard fight. Dirrell needs to hang em up. He aint ever had the heart of a fighter. Period. May be a decent trainer soon. His ability to communicate is very good. Hopefully that trickles down to some young up and comer. He's really done as a fighter.

• flazi likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users