...love the contaminated meat bullshit.

• The Original MrFactor likes this

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 05:21 PM

Apparently, it happens to a lot Mexican fighters. So-called happened to Erik Morales vs Danny Garcia too, if I'm not mistaken. This is so disappointing. If you tell a lie so many times, folks are eventually gonna take it as the truth. The first fight was good enough. No need to cheat. Gonna be a lot of doubt in people's minds if Canelo KO's GGG.

#3 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 06:33 PM

Whose to say he wasnt juicing the first fight.

#4 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,045 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 06 March 2018 - 02:20 AM

This stuff is used by bodybuilders to lose weight. I'm sure this is why he used it. Probably cycling down is why they found the levels that they did. He's probably a cheat. Fuck the whole infected cow meat bullshit they are selling us. Make no mistake that this shit is a PED.

#5 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 07:44 AM

Canelo was talking KO in rematch prior to this allegation...lol..He has been exposed. Lets see how he looks physically in the rematch.

#6 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:30 AM

Canelo :(

I think the majority of athletes (and performers in other professions) are cheaters anyway, but as they say, don't get caught.

#7 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:41 PM

if i was a boxer, i would use clen exactly right before my camp starts until about 4 weeks in to drop weight.  i suspect that was they were doing.  he probably came into camp too heavy and wanted to shed some excess weight.  it can also increase the red blood cells ability to carry more oxygen so either he was using it as a boost for weight loss or a boost to hit camp hard.  i suspect weight loss.  it has a half life of 35 hours so depending on how much was in his system at the time, you can kind of back track and see when he used his last dose and find out if the meat contanimation is true or not.

#8 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,045 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 07 March 2018 - 11:12 PM

The thing is, does this fight still go on?? Does GGG get something out of this, financially? Or will the commission just slide this shit under the rug and say their guy Canelo is on the level.

#9 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:15 AM

Apparently, it happens to a lot Mexican fighters. So-called happened to Erik Morales vs Danny Garcia too, if I'm not mistaken. This is so disappointing. If you tell a lie so many times, folks are eventually gonna take it as the truth. The first fight was good enough. No need to cheat. Gonna be a lot of doubt in people's minds if Canelo KO's GGG.

My thoughts exactly. 

Everybody knows Canelo struggles to make weight and that's exactly what the Clen does. Not trying to make excuses for him, and yes, I hate the contaminated meat excuse. 

It just looks bad. As MG said, whose to say that he wasn't on something for the first fight? He wasn't abnormally strong and he did tired out down the stretch, so who knows. 

#10 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:47 PM

Am guessing GGGs team are tryna milk Team Canelo atm and the fight will go ahead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users