This is a tough call,
I would say cancel the fight, don't allow Delahoya or Canelo to profit and have Golovkin fight Billy Sauders for the WBO Middleweight strap and than retire. But that's me. Here are my other thoughts:
If the commission cancels the fight and does not reschedule, there is too much money lost. If the commission goes through with the fight, people will say they did it for the money grab and the A-side can get away with anything. There is only about three weeks of training for the event following the April 10th hearing, if the May 5th date stays in place.
What will probably happen is this. The commission will reschedule the fight for September, with the plan for it to be on Mexican Independence Day, September 15th, not the actual day of the 16th because that is on a Sunday. The FIRM condition will be that Canelo Alveraz MUST submit to random 24/7 PED testing for that entire time and also cannot fight during that time. If ANY positives come back for the duration of that time, the fight is cancelled and Canello is out of boxing for two years. This would pretty much be the end of his career. It woud be a middle of the road call. Meanwhile, Triple GGG could decide do I want to still go through with the fight or not? He still has that decision regardless of the commission's ruling.
he won't need clen then. he is already in shape from using the clen so all he would have to do is go into maintanance mode.