• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,409 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 07:49 AM

Hey Fellas.... things have been shit yo. Baby and wife were sick, on top of that, some asshole ran his car into my parked car. Totaled the fuckin thing out and no the kid (he is 16) did not have insurance so yeah. 

On topic.... Erick Morales had the same issue against Danny Garcia, I have no idea what kind of meat they got down there in Mexico but it is a bit suspect. What I find shocking is how quiet Oscar has been and the benefit of the doubt the boxing community is giving Simply Red. Now if GGG tested positive and blamed the bad Russian meat or where ever he is from, would the boxing community be in an uproar? Double standards all around. I am most shocked that Mr. Testing himself, Mayweather came out and said let them fight, honestly I always thought Floyd was trying to pull Canelo to his stable. The fact is he took something to the point this fight might be canceled, which means Canelo has done something. GGG has options, he can fight a Charlo (those dudes are emotional, but that rant about Tank and Broner... LMAO!!!)  He can give Jacobs another shot, I mean honestly he has options. This whole things is a mess and honestly it puts a stain not a big one, on Canelo. It's not like he is a knock out artist and he has this insane power, so who knows.

#42 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,347 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:54 PM

seems like this fight is dead in the water

#43 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,459 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:59 PM

seems like this fight is dead in the water

Looks like the venue is beginning to offer people refunds....bad sign. 

#44 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 12:43 PM

Hey Fellas.... things have been shit yo. Baby and wife were sick, on top of that, some asshole ran his car into my parked car. Totaled the fuckin thing out and no the kid (he is 16) did not have insurance so yeah. 

On topic.... Erick Morales had the same issue against Danny Garcia, I have no idea what kind of meat they got down there in Mexico but it is a bit suspect. What I find shocking is how quiet Oscar has been and the benefit of the doubt the boxing community is giving Simply Red. Now if GGG tested positive and blamed the bad Russian meat or where ever he is from, would the boxing community be in an uproar? Double standards all around. I am most shocked that Mr. Testing himself, Mayweather came out and said let them fight, honestly I always thought Floyd was trying to pull Canelo to his stable. The fact is he took something to the point this fight might be canceled, which means Canelo has done something. GGG has options, he can fight a Charlo (those dudes are emotional, but that rant about Tank and Broner... LMAO!!!)  He can give Jacobs another shot, I mean honestly he has options. This whole things is a mess and honestly it puts a stain not a big one, on Canelo. It's not like he is a knock out artist and he has this insane power, so who knows.

everything better?

#45 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,347 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:22 PM

Looks like the venue is beginning to offer people refunds....bad sign. 

Feels like now GGG is ready for a loss now. He'll of just gone through twisty camp, probably not concentrating all that much and will end up fighting on May 5th

#46 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,409 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:15 PM

everything better?

Yeah man, thanks for asking. Baby is recovering and the wife is good, my car is gone. But hey shit happens.

#47 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:55 PM

Daaaaamn homie. HS you was the maaaaaan homie. Fuck happened to you? 

• Cshel86 and AZWildCat like this

#48 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,409 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:08 PM

That dude cheated. You don't concede money like that if your ass accidentally ate bad beef. Nope! You took that shit to drop weight you got caught. Canelo will be gone for a year which means GGG has the power to pick who he wants to fight and if I am him, I will be using this opportunity to take my ass up in weight or drop down to a very loaded 154 division. 

#49 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:14 PM

I wanna see GGG vs Charlo. Time for Charlo to back up his talk vs top tier comp

#50 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,111 posts