I see a plot to marinate this B's in the works

#52 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,050 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 03 April 2018 - 07:40 PM

This is a statement for GGG. People were giving him flack when he came out and flamed Canelo for this. That was the best thing he could have done because without that attention, this shit would have been swept under the rug. They were gunning to cheat his ass. He better have spoken up. He was also smart to not pull out of the fight. Some people were saying, why is he still going through with the fight?? Well because he'd look like the pussy that some people were trying to make him out to be. He was absoluteley right. These folks are terrorists who should be jailed. Then this shit here:

What!?!?! Oh they were gonna job GGG. I hope they suspend Canelo for 2 years. Fuck him. Fuck Oscar. Fuck Sulaiman. So glad he spoke up for himself and blasted everyone involved. 

#53 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 02:45 PM

That dude cheated. You don't concede money like that if your ass accidentally ate bad beef. Nope! You took that shit to drop weight you got caught. Canelo will be gone for a year which means GGG has the power to pick who he wants to fight and if I am him, I will be using this opportunity to take my ass up in weight or drop down to a very loaded 154 division. 

Right. It's just a bad look for Canelo altogether. I mean, why hold a fuckin presser to announce you're pulling out of a fight that YOU ruined? Now, had GGG tested positive...I wouldn't care if Canelo withdrew from the fight....but either way, the press conference was unnecessary. 

GGG can pick whomever he wants, but Canelo's still a bigger draw and can draw more fans than GGG if they had opponents in common. Sad stuff for GGG, but I'm sure he's getting some type of compensation for this fiasco. 

I'm not sure how Canelo bounces back from this one. 

• flazi likes this

#54 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 02:48 PM

I wanna see GGG vs Charlo. Time for Charlo to back up his talk vs top tier comp

I wanna see this too. IF, just if GBP compensates Gee-Gee-Gee for this inconvenience, then maybe....just maybe GGG will take a risk and fight a Charlo for a lesser payday in conjunction with his payout for this nonsense. 

I believe Charlo fights at the end of this month, so who know knows. 

"Gee-Gee-Gee don't wanna fight me" - Charlo :lol:

#55 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:40 AM

Man I gotta get this off my chest.....

As most know, I'm a Canelo fan, but an even bigger fan of the sport as a whole. Now....I'm slowly coming to grips with the fact that we may not get a Cinco De Mayo fight and that's been going on for years. 

This motherfucker Canelo is on Instagram posting thot selfies and acting like he didn't just fuck this whole fight up. Dude, seriously? C'mon man! We're used to seeing Gee-Gee-Gee fighting walkovers here and there, but this Cinco De Mayo weekend isn't the time. 

He's left GGG and his team no choice but to find somebody on short notice, that's if they don't scrape the card altogether. Smh. After an inconvenience this huge, we shouldn't have to see Canelo fight for at least a year....but he'll probably whip up a fight in Mexico a couple of months because it looks as though he's still training. Smh

• flazi likes this

#56 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:15 PM

Man I gotta get this off my chest.....

As most know, I'm a Canelo fan, but an even bigger fan of the sport as a whole. Now....I'm slowly coming to grips with the fact that we may not get a Cinco De Mayo fight and that's been going on for years. 

This motherfucker Canelo is on Instagram posting thot selfies and acting like he didn't just fuck this whole fight up. Dude, seriously? C'mon man! We're used to seeing Gee-Gee-Gee fighting walkovers here and there, but this Cinco De Mayo weekend isn't the time. 

He's left GGG and his team no choice but to find somebody on short notice, that's if they don't scrape the card altogether. Smh. After an inconvenience this huge, we shouldn't have to see Canelo fight for at least a year....but he'll probably whip up a fight in Mexico a couple of months because it looks as though he's still training. Smh

Danny Jacobs is available and is Easter a 154-160 fighter? I mean shit, make it interesting.

Canelo doesn't have to worry, his promoter is the biggest shit stain in boxing and yet the public still buys into that golden boy image. So he is in good hands.
  • flazi likes this

#57 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:19 AM

Danny Jacobs is available and is Easter a 154-160 fighter? I mean shit, make it interesting.

Canelo doesn't have to worry, his promoter is the biggest shit stain in boxing and yet the public still buys into that golden boy image. So he is in good hands.

Danny has a fight in a couple of weeks, but who even gives a damn about that? Sad, I had to check the boxing calendar for it. Easter is a lightweight bro, keep up. Lol

As you all know, I'm a huge Canelo fan, but nothing burns my soul more than a gaslighter. He, GBP, and the WBC are making the whole fiasco seem as though it's GGG's fault. Nah motherfucker, CANELO cheated, not GGG. That's what a gaslighter does...even if you catch him or her redhanded, they'll find a way to make you seem like the one at fault. 

It's like catching your girl cheating and she turns it around on you, telling you that never paid her enough attention and if she "really wanted to cheat, she would've just left first"....meanwhile, you're standing right there reading cheater texts in her phone, while she continues to keep the lies and blameshifting going. 

That's exactly what Canelo and his team are doing....basically, "Dont' believe your lying eyes, believe what we tell you". 

• flazi and Dolimite like this

#58 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:11 PM

Danny has a fight in a couple of weeks, but who even gives a damn about that? Sad, I had to check the boxing calendar for it. Easter is a lightweight bro, keep up. Lol

As you all know, I'm a huge Canelo fan, but nothing burns my soul more than a gaslighter. He, GBP, and the WBC are making the whole fiasco seem as though it's GGG's fault. Nah motherfucker, CANELO cheated, not GGG. That's what a gaslighter does...even if you catch him or her redhanded, they'll find a way to make you seem like the one at fault. 

It's like catching your girl cheating and she turns it around on you, telling you that never paid her enough attention and if she "really wanted to cheat, she would've just left first"....meanwhile, you're standing right there reading cheater texts in her phone, while she continues to keep the lies and blameshifting going. 

That's exactly what Canelo and his team are doing....basically, "Dont' believe your lying eyes, believe what we tell you".

Jacobs can turn down that bullshit and fight Ggg a week later.

Easter is lightweight. Tall bastard. Guess that shit ain't gonna happen.

Dude I damn near screamed when I read your analogy because a bitch did that to me. I swear, the dick licker had pictures in her phone with her ass straddled on a dude and she was like "Kev, this means nothing" a month later the bitch admits what she did.

Yeah fuck Canelo and why is Oscar so damn quiet. Damage control idiot.

#59 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:26 AM

Jacobs can turn down that bullshit and fight Ggg a week later.

Easter is lightweight. Tall bastard. Guess that shit ain't gonna happen.

Dude I damn near screamed when I read your analogy because a bitch did that to me. I swear, the dick licker had pictures in her phone with her ass straddled on a dude and she was like "Kev, this means nothing" a month later the bitch admits what she did.

Yeah fuck Canelo and why is Oscar so damn quiet. Damage control idiot.

I would've wanted Jacobs to step in last month, not a couple of weeks out from the fight. Being that his first fight against GGG was so close, I'd wanna see the best Jacobs in a rematch....a Jacobs who's as properly prepared as he was the first time around. 

Yeah man, Team Canelo and GBP are god awful right now. Eric Gomez is saying Canelo had cosmetic surgery on his knee, while Canelo is saying it was legit injury. Oscar's out here getting kitchen utensils stuck up his ass, but I won't even get into that. All of them are looking like fools right now, and that gaslighting shit is working on me....Canelo cheated, end of story. 

#60 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 04:05 PM

I would've wanted Jacobs to step in last month, not a couple of weeks out from the fight. Being that his first fight against GGG was so close, I'd wanna see the best Jacobs in a rematch....a Jacobs who's as properly prepared as he was the first time around. 

Yeah man, Team Canelo and GBP are god awful right now. Eric Gomez is saying Canelo had cosmetic surgery on his knee, while Canelo is saying it was legit injury. Oscar's out here getting kitchen utensils stuck up his ass, but I won't even get into that. All of them are looking like fools right now, and that gaslighting shit is working on me....Canelo cheated, end of story.

Oscar likes spoons up his ass huh? Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Canelo showed pictures of him being in the hospital. Didn't seem like a Pacquiao shoulder stunt. I wonder with all of GB fuck ups will Canelo resign with them.

Which Charlo isn't fighting this week?

Edited by Dolimite, 17 April 2018 - 04:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users