Photo

Showtime@5PM(ET)/2PM(PT)-Joshua vs. Parker-Heavyweight Championship Unification (SPOILERS-No Public Streams)

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,678 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:50 AM

For all comments on the big world heavyweight championship unification fight!

Here is a good preview article:

http://www.espn.com/...s-joseph-parker

Jack

#2 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 12:49 PM

After watching some of Parker fight, lmao why the hell are people entertaining this garbage fight. This is a easy fight for AJ. Parker throws a lot of punches, but he has no accuracy, his power is average, and his defense is terrible. Look at every time he gets hit, he just backs up and flares his arms in the air like an old Shane Mosley. Joshua is going to beat him bad, I won't be surprised if he stops him by round 3.

#3 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,678 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 01:21 PM

After watching some of Parker fight, lmao why the hell are people entertaining this garbage fight. This is a easy fight for AJ. Parker throws a lot of punches, but he has no accuracy, his power is average, and his defense is terrible. Look at every time he gets hit, he just backs up and flares his arms in the air like an old Shane Mosley. Joshua is going to beat him bad, I won't be surprised if he stops him by round 3.

Sduck,

You may be right.  From what I have heard, Parker is supposedly game, but nothing special.  I heard that Parker almost lost some of his fights!

Jack

#4 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 01:22 PM

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind seeing the upset with Parker derailing the Wilder vs AJ fight. AJ is in no rush to fight Wilder, so if Parker wins, I'm sure he'll want to unify. AJ vs Wilder can always happen later. Or Wilder vs Whyte can be made.

#5 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:37 PM

All I know is, Parker better stay upright after that long ass Samoan dance intro he had at the weigh in. Don't mind him paying homage but damn. They were chest naked and this dude come in with a winter coat.  :gladfvck: a real dick move lol

• KSUN247 likes this

#6 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:18 PM

All I know is, Parker better stay upright after that long ass Samoan dance intro he had at the weigh in. Don't mind him paying homage but damn. They were chest naked and this dude come in with a winter coat.  :gladfvck: a real dick move lol

LOL! Those Samoan dance rituals are nice, but they can be long AF.
  • Franchize likes this

#7 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:37 PM

Joshua came out to Rakim...so now I'm officially a fan for the day lol  :good:

#8 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:41 PM

LOL! Those Samoan dance rituals are nice, but they can be long AF.

Lol Word. Btw, I apologize to anyone offended if I indirectly identified them as Samoans as I'm not sure.

#9 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:44 PM

I could be overthinking it but Parker seems to have a lot of nervous energy. Might just be because this song is long as hell and the camera is in his face. Its like black ppl in pictures. Always feel like you gotta do something with your hands.

#10 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:46 PM

This girl singing Save the queen is cute.That anthem was WAY shorter lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users