• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,240 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:46 PM

Im with Dolo on this one. Manny is a shell of himself being put in the ring with another has been. Fuck you paying premium prices for Freddy with this scraped together card? It's like when you see trash ass basketball players at the park with mad equipment on. Shooting sleeves, NBA apparel and accessories, mouth pieces, $50 basketballs etc. Just to get on the court, look like trash and get their ass busted. I'm like "damn my dude...you coulda did that in some Payless rejects." Manny is saving his money. End of the day, this fight is real simple. Be faster to the punch than Lucas, confuse him with movement/footwork and make sure you don't get hit with anything big. Manny don't need to break the bank on Freddy to figure that out. Shit...gimme 1/16th that and I'l train the mfer lol

Your basketball analogy reminded me of your post back in 2011 when you trashed Guerrero for repeatedly calling out Mayweather and Pacquiao! Lol

I remember the analogy spoke to a dude going to a NBA game and throwing on his basketball shorts and claiming he can handle anybody on the court! Lol

• flazi and Franchize like this

#22 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,198 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 01:17 PM

Im with Dolo on this one. Manny is a shell of himself being put in the ring with another has been. Fuck you paying premium prices for Freddy with this scraped together card? It's like when you see trash ass basketball players at the park with mad equipment on. Shooting sleeves, NBA apparel and accessories, mouth pieces, $50 basketballs etc. Just to get on the court, look like trash and get their ass busted. I'm like "damn my dude...you coulda did that in some Payless rejects." Manny is saving his money. End of the day, this fight is real simple. Be faster to the punch than Lucas, confuse him with movement/footwork and make sure you don't get hit with anything big. Manny don't need to break the bank on Freddy to figure that out. Shit...gimme 1/16th that and I'l train the mfer lol

#preach

#23 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,240 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 08:47 AM

I'm just happy that Manny's in there with somewhat of a live body with a name. A Matthysse/Crawford fight would've worked for me, so I have to be okay with a Manny/Matthysse fight. Can't wait til July!

#24 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,124 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 09:32 AM

I'm just happy that Manny's in there with somewhat of a live body with a name. A Matthysse/Crawford fight would've worked for me, so I have to be okay with a Manny/Matthysse fight. Can't wait til July!

I'm glad you're ok with Matthysse/Crawford because my guess is, that's exactly what you'll get in the future. Top Prank aint about shit. Crawford needs to leave them if he wants to fight the true beast of the division. 

#25 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,240 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 08:35 AM

I'm glad you're ok with Matthysse/Crawford because my guess is, that's exactly what you'll get in the future. Top Prank aint about shit. Crawford needs to leave them if he wants to fight the true beast of the division. 

LMAO! We'll definitely get that one next, if Lucas pulls of an "upset".

Yeah man, over the years, I've had to learn to be okay with TR and their recycling and such. It's almost equivalent to eating leftover spaghetti the whole week. Will I enjoy it after the first couple of nights? Probably not. Is my stomach full though? Absolutely. 

• flazi likes this

#26 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:51 AM

Now I'm hoping the winner gets fed to Crawford, either guy would make an interesting fight

#27 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,124 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:40 PM

Now I'm hoping the winner gets fed to Crawford, either guy would make an interesting fight

I'd be fine with seeing Manny vs Crawford. I have no interest in seeing Crawford vs Matthysse. 

#28 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:44 AM

Keep going back and forth on this one, but I think this is Manny's swan song. Matthysee retires Manny a la Marquez type KO! 

#29 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,198 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:34 AM

And buboy as his trainer????? Buboy either needs the money or Manny realized roach could do nothing else for his career at this point. I'm just hoping it's a one fight deal and he gets a real trainer for loma

In all honesty from the videos I was watching over the weekend I have to put some respect on buboys name lol Manny hasn't looked that Sharp to me since the Mosley fight

#30 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,240 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:23 PM

In all honesty from the videos I was watching over the weekend I have to put some respect on buboys name lol Manny hasn't looked that Sharp to me since the Mosley fight

The same fight where he couldn't cut the ring off???

• Franchize likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users