• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:28 AM

I mean....what's wrong with this guy? He's claiming that he was "forced" into his first title shot. Really??? C'mon man....does he have ANY Earthly idea how long some fighters get stuck as mandatories for YEARS? 

I swear, man....I swear...I just don't get these new age fighters. Half of them are speds and they have no loyalty whatsoever. I've been seeing too much of this Tank/Broner bromance and whole lot of shit-talking, but not much of what he's been hyped up to be. 

I feel he's on borrowed time. 

Thoughts?

#2 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,399 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 10:22 AM

I mean....what's wrong with this guy? He's claiming that he was "forced" into his first title shot. Really??? C'mon man....does he have ANY Earthly idea how long some fighters get stuck as mandatories for YEARS? 

I swear, man....I swear...I just don't get these new age fighters. Half of them are speds and they have no loyalty whatsoever. I've been seeing too much of this Tank/Broner bromance and whole lot of shit-talking, but not much of what he's been hyped up to be. 

I feel he's on borrowed time. 

Thoughts?

he wants to be floyd mayweather without the floyd mayweather work ethic as far as am concerned. Mayweather could do and get away with just about anything because he backed that shit up in the ring. He didnt win he dominated so he had the luxury of doing whatever the fuck he wants. But this prick has done fuck all.

• Cshel86 and Franchize like this

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 02:41 PM

he wants to be floyd mayweather without the floyd mayweather work ethic as far as am concerned. Mayweather could do and get away with just about anything because he backed that shit up in the ring. He didnt win he dominated so he had the luxury of doing whatever the fuck he wants. But this prick has done fuck all.

:lol:

Exactly!

And this whole "hanging out with AB" because they're training together, is a lateral move that doesn't need to be publicized. AB's already F'd up his career, and anybody with two brain cells to rub together, should know better than to not associate themselves with him. 

Tank is more like a short bus.

#4 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,190 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 08:47 PM

I gave my two cents in a rant on Twitter, Ren & stimpy is all I'll say at least his point

#5 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:01 AM

:lol:

Exactly!

And this whole "hanging out with AB" because they're training together, is a lateral move that doesn't need to be publicized. AB's already F'd up his career, and anybody with two brain cells to rub together, should know better than to not associate themselves with him. 

Tank is more like a short bus.

I blame Floyd for all of this. He exposes them to his lifestyle and they fall in love with it. They forget the work that goes in. Tank is a dumb ass for this. He has talent but shit, shut the fuck up, stay your middle school education out of trouble and in the gym. AB should not be your inspiration....shit hang with The Petersons or fuckin Mikey Garcia.
  • Cshel86 and MAHDI like this

#6 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:28 AM

I blame Floyd for all of this. He exposes them to his lifestyle and they fall in love with it. They forget the work that goes in. Tank is a dumb ass for this. He has talent but shit, shut the fuck up, stay your middle school education out of trouble and in the gym. AB should not be your inspiration....shit hang with The Petersons or fuckin Mikey Garcia.

These young fighters blow me, I swear. You're right though, they think they're Floyd. I just wish these guys would just fight each other and shut up. These illegible tweets and overused "n word" references are horrible and hard to read. They act like unloved bastard children. 

• flazi likes this

#7 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,097 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 05:17 PM

I knew the moment I saw him training with AB some drama would come. Put it like this. TMT tried to sign Tank, Devin and Shakur around the same time roughly. Whose career is progressing further? Don't bite the hand that feeds you. If yall recall, I said during Tank's last disappointing outing that he needed to decide whether he wants to emulate Floyd or Adrien. Seems like he chose the latter. Don't let AB put the battery in ya back and have you fuckin up a good thing. I live 15 minutes outside of BMore. Trust and believe his circumstances have changed dramatically for the better. lol

• flazi and Cshel86 like this

#8 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,097 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:17 AM

So at this point I guess everyone heard Floyd say he's gonna get Loma for Tank. Tank still poppin shit and deleting it on social media. Bold Prediction: Tank won't be a Mayweather Promotions fighter 2 years from now. Dude hanging around Broner biting the hand that feeds him. I saw Floyd hanging with the Charlos, Devin and Errol after the Hurd/Lara fight. Word is, he was campaigning hard to sign the Charlos. Tank gonna fuck up a good thing and be trading words with Shakur Stevenson type dudes on IG for the rest of his career if he keeps it up.

Edited by Franchize, 08 April 2018 - 10:18 AM.

• Cshel86 likes this

#9 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 878 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 12:05 PM

So at this point I guess everyone heard Floyd say he's gonna get Loma for Tank. Tank still poppin shit and deleting it on social media. Bold Prediction: Tank won't be a Mayweather Promotions fighter 2 years from now. Dude hanging around Broner biting the hand that feeds him. I saw Floyd hanging with the Charlos, Devin and Errol after the Hurd/Lara fight. Word is, he was campaigning hard to sign the Charlos. Tank gonna fuck up a good thing and be trading words with Shakur Stevenson type dudes on IG for the rest of his career if he keeps it up.

Yeah I saw the video with Charlo paying respect to Floyd... Signing with Mayweather promotions may be good for him. The Charlos  are young and a bit loud, but they take fighting seriously

Edited by MAHDI, 09 April 2018 - 12:05 PM.

• flazi and Franchize like this

#10 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 03:10 PM

I knew the moment I saw him training with AB some drama would come. Put it like this. TMT tried to sign Tank, Devin and Shakur around the same time roughly. Whose career is progressing further? Don't bite the hand that feeds you. If yall recall, I said during Tank's last disappointing outing that he needed to decide whether he wants to emulate Floyd or Adrien. Seems like he chose the latter. Don't let AB put the battery in ya back and have you fuckin up a good thing. I live 15 minutes outside of BMore. Trust and believe his circumstances have changed dramatically for the better. lol

It's almost as though you can see the tumbleweed bouncing in his head....there can't be a brain up there. Dude is just slow and impressionable...not a good combination. Floyd seems to be going out of his way to promote Tank, and Broner for all intents and purposes, stole Floyd's style, mannerisms, etc...and proved to be an average fighter with no discipline outside the ring. 

AB shitted his career away, in the eyes of most. He's a 4 division champion, but everyone he beat for a title, was no threat (aside from Demarco, whom didn't show up in the fight). But his titles at 130, 140, and 147 were practically set up for him to take. Hell, Paulie gave him fits and raised more questions about his style. 

Tired of both of these clowns. This whole Ren & Stimpy mess will end sooner than later. 

• Franchize likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users