• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:53 PM

i was actually going to go this fight but tickets are way too expensive for this massacre.  100+.  fuck that

#12 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:34 PM

This is another soft touch for GGG. He really doesn't want any trouble with any of the so-called top tier middleweights (Jacobs, Saunders and Charlo). He's going to KO Vanes and protect that Canelo payday. I hope at least Vanes makes it interesting for a few rounds a la Khan vs Canelo.

#13 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,360 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:27 PM

Could they at least have dressed these guys up and rented a hotel ballroom to have a short presser? Help me out here, did I miss it? These guys faced off in the gym, like they were getting ready to spar. Lol

itll pretty much be that. Vanes was like am coming in not afraid to get hit, ie 3 round KO

#14 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 09:29 AM

i was actually going to go this fight but tickets are way too expensive for this massacre.  100+.  fuck that

What? FOH I wouldnt pay $50 if drinks and food were included. BTW, is this on PPV?

Edited by Franchize, 29 April 2018 - 09:30 AM.

#15 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 07:10 PM

What? FOH I wouldnt pay $50 if drinks and food were included. BTW, is this on PPV?

i'm saying tho.  and 100 is for the cheap seats bruh.  i imagine this isn't on ppv any more. i will check.

#16 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,637 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 08:11 AM

If one of the Angry Birds and French Montana had a lovechild, his name would be Vanes Martirosyan. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users