• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#101 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,097 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:24 PM

Let's just point out the obvious again.....where in THE hell did all of this acne come from on Vargas??? I've been watching him since 2010, and I've never seen it. 

Word. Soon as you said it, I noticed it on his back. Good eye. Then in the interview, it was all up and down on his neck and stomach. Mfer look like he goin through puberty times 10

• flazi likes this

#102 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:25 PM

Although I had Broner winning the fight, I love when bad shit happens to him.

This motherfucker has no contrition, no discipline, no nothing.

He embodies everything I hate about American society, and has none of the things that I love and admire.

Fuck this piece of shit and I hope bad shit happens to him for the rest of his life. 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#103 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:29 PM

Word. Soon as you said it, I noticed it on his back. Good eye. Then in the interview, it was all up and down on his neck and stomach. Mfer look like he goin through puberty times 10

For real, it was almost as obvious as JMM's acne in the Alvarado fight. 

#104 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:47 PM

Back achne is a very interesting observation.

I've had it since I was like 12 or 13, and I'm in my 30's now. Them shits just never left I guess.

So when I see back achne suddenly pop up on a fighter out of nowhere, it's certainly cause for suspicion.

Who do you guys think Broner fights next ?

He certainly looked much better in this fight as compared to the Mikey Garcia fight. 

• Cshel86 likes this

#105 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:38 AM

Broner needs a win. Don't know why he doesn't let his hands go more early in fights. Serve Victor Ortiz or Amir Khan up to him, but without the 144 catchweight.

#106 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,050 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:24 AM

Great card tonite.

Gervonte Davis is a star. He reminds me of Broner, 4 or 5 years ago. Hopefully he doesn't move up too fast as Broner did. Great fight and Great KO. Cuellar came to fight, but you saw what happened.

Charlo vs Centeno was the weakest matchup of the night. Centeno didnt look like he belonged in the ring tonite. Hugo Boss looked more like Hugo Employee or Hugo Low level manager. He looks like a fucking banker or lawyer. No, actually he looked like the backup point guard for the 1961 Celtics. This guy might be 26-2 or whatever, but he aint a fighter. This was no test at all for Charlo. Where are guys like Willie Monroe Jr and Danny Jacobs. Beat those types and then call us...

Broner vs Vargas. You guys said you saw acne on his back? Im not surprised. Didnt have my old man glasses on for the fight. Vargas has been juicing since the Saddam Ali fight. He juices and yet still gassed himself out throwing all those bombs on Broners gloves.  Juiced and still just got a draw. Fuck Vargas. I was a Broner fan all fight until his stupid ass comments after the fight. I was saying to my TV, "No Adrian, you deserved a draw." Good fight, if he had let his hands go more, AS FUCKING USUAL, he would have won. I think he hurt Vargas several times in the fight. Just didnt follow up enough. Oh Well. He survives to see another payday as Adrien Broner and not a gatekeeper. 

#107 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:20 AM

Davis: If he can get in front of himself he will be a star. He has the fighting style fans love,I loved watching the young bull attack the body. He asked for Farmer, great match up. Interesting he thanked Haymon but not TMT. Floyd was not in attendance. I give him a pass since CSHEL goons tried to kill him in the A last week.

Charlo: Lions only and thank you for calling out GGG. I told yawl three years ago maybe four these boys were legit.

Broner: The fight was amazing until Show Monkey opened up his fuckin mouth. Broner came back and fought. I thought he was going to fold after round 5, but he started putting together punches. I can tell Kevin has improved his style. Hopefully Kevin can help dumb ass close his mouth. Vargas had nothing left in the tank. I don't think he ever hurt Broner. When Broner hit him with that uppercut that snapped his head back....got damn!

I was glad to see Mr. Gary Russell and The Truth. Hurd's next fight should be 154 pound Charlo in December or November.

Great card all around except Broner's mouth. It was like having amazing sex and then afterwards the broad farts or burps. Dream killer.
  • KSUN247 likes this

#108 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,097 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:49 AM

Davis: If he can get in front of himself he will be a star. He has the fighting style fans love,I loved watching the young bull attack the body. He asked for Farmer, great match up. Interesting he thanked Haymon but not TMT. Floyd was not in attendance. I give him a pass since CSHEL goons tried to kill him in the A last week.

Charlo: Lions only and thank you for calling out GGG. I told yawl three years ago maybe four these boys were legit.

Broner: The fight was amazing until Show Monkey opened up his fuckin mouth. Broner came back and fought. I thought he was going to fold after round 5, but he started putting together punches. I can tell Kevin has improved his style. Hopefully Kevin can help dumb ass close his mouth. Vargas had nothing left in the tank. I don't think he ever hurt Broner. When Broner hit him with that uppercut that snapped his head back....got damn!

I was glad to see Mr. Gary Russell and The Truth. Hurd's next fight should be 154 pound Charlo in December or November.

Great card all around except Broner's mouth. It was like having amazing sex and then afterwards the broad farts or burps. Dream killer.

Ima be honest. If I have great sex and get my nut off, she can burp, fart and moo like a cow if she wants. Last night was more like when you know you about 5 pumps into shooting her club up and she stops you to ask you about some chick on social media liking your picture. AB, stfu up and gtfo. I really don't care to see this dude ever again to be honest. I kinds blame myself because I said I'd rather see him win than Vargas but nah. Change of heart. Dude is an embarrassment. Tired of seeing him get up there and be a culmination of every stereotype placed on black men of the last 20 years. Dude really acted like an n word with the hard ER and as a black man, it's getting to be a bit much. I don't care about a guy being flashy. Not everybody can be humble like Errol Spence. Be yourself.  But there's no reason to be disrespecting Jim Gray. There's no reason to have a comedy routine prepared for every post fight interview when you didn't have nearly as much prepared for the actual fight. Be a professional. Let your hands go in the fight and let the petty shit go outside of the fight. Period

• The Original MrFactor and Dolimite like this

#109 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,190 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:43 AM

Broner needs a win. Don't know why he doesn't let his hands go more early in fights. Serve Victor Ortiz or Amir Khan up to him, but without the 144 catchweight.

I think Khan had too much speed for him still but a landed uppercut could make the fight interesting

Great card tonite.

Gervonte Davis is a star. He reminds me of Broner, 4 or 5 years ago. Hopefully he doesn't move up too fast as Broner did. Great fight and Great KO. Cuellar came to fight, but you saw what happened.

Charlo vs Centeno was the weakest matchup of the night. Centeno didnt look like he belonged in the ring tonite. Hugo Boss looked more like Hugo Employee or Hugo Low level manager. He looks like a fucking banker or lawyer. No, actually he looked like the backup point guard for the 1961 Celtics. This guy might be 26-2 or whatever, but he aint a fighter. This was no test at all for Charlo. Where are guys like Willie Monroe Jr and Danny Jacobs. Beat those types and then call us...

Broner vs Vargas. You guys said you saw acne on his back? Im not surprised. Didnt have my old man glasses on for the fight. Vargas has been juicing since the Saddam Ali fight. He juices and yet still gassed himself out throwing all those bombs on Broners gloves.  Juiced and still just got a draw. Fuck Vargas. I was a Broner fan all fight until his stupid ass comments after the fight. I was saying to my TV, "No Adrian, you deserved a draw." Good fight, if he had let his hands go more, AS FUCKING USUAL, he would have won. I think he hurt Vargas several times in the fight. Just didnt follow up enough. Oh Well. He survives to see another payday as Adrien Broner and not a gatekeeper.

Concerning centeneo vs Charlo...sometines hobbiest have to drink some coffee and realize they gotta fight an animal. No credit should be taken away he earned his name au to the show just wasn't a good match up except on paper.
  • KSUN247 likes this

#110 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,050 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:11 AM

I think Khan had too much speed for him still but a landed uppercut could make the fight interesting

Concerning centeneo vs Charlo...sometines hobbiest have to drink some coffee and realize they gotta fight an animal. No credit should be taken away he earned his name au to the show just wasn't a good match up except on paper.

It wasnt a good matchup on paper either. Lookup Centeno's resume. He's literally fought no one. That said, I want GGG vs Charlo. Its an even money fight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users