• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#111 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:55 PM

It wasnt a good matchup on paper either. Lookup Centeno's resume. He's literally fought no one. That said, I want GGG vs Charlo. Its an even money fight.

He was 26-1...he earned the right to be there...just didn't have what o took to jump that level n paid the price...I'd rather have Charlo Canelo than ggg.

#112 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 11:02 AM

Broner needs a win. Don't know why he doesn't let his hands go more early in fights. Serve Victor Ortiz or Amir Khan up to him, but without the 144 catchweight.

Ortiz is shot to pieces, but he's still bigger than Adrien and does apply pressure early on. Maybe a Berto fight would suffice, but that would require Broner to make at 146 or 147. I'm not sure if that's a winnable fight for him, and at this point, it's up to whether or not Berto is up for the task. 

I still wouldn't mind seeing the Figueroa fight. 

• KSUN247 likes this

#113 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 11:04 AM

Back achne is a very interesting observation.

I've had it since I was like 12 or 13, and I'm in my 30's now. Them shits just never left I guess.

So when I see back achne suddenly pop up on a fighter out of nowhere, it's certainly cause for suspicion.

Who do you guys think Broner fights next ?

He certainly looked much better in this fight as compared to the Mikey Garcia fight. 

Do you think a Figueroa fight would be too much for him? And I agree, Adrien looked a lot better and sharper in the Vargas, versus the Garcia fight. He rallied a little too late in the Garcia fight, and it cost him. 

#114 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 11:10 AM

Broner vs Vargas. Vargas has been juicing since the Saddam Ali fight. 

You did say this earlier last week! I saw that acne and started scratching my head. 

• flazi likes this

#115 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:47 PM

Ima be honest. If I have great sex and get my nut off, she can burp, fart and moo like a cow if she wants. Last night was more like when you know you about 5 pumps into shooting her club up and she stops you to ask you about some chick on social media liking your picture. AB, stfu up and gtfo. I really don't care to see this dude ever again to be honest. I kinds blame myself because I said I'd rather see him win than Vargas but nah. Change of heart. Dude is an embarrassment. Tired of seeing him get up there and be a culmination of every stereotype placed on black men of the last 20 years. Dude really acted like an n word with the hard ER and as a black man, it's getting to be a bit much. I don't care about a guy being flashy. Not everybody can be humble like Errol Spence. Be yourself.  But there's no reason to be disrespecting Jim Gray. There's no reason to have a comedy routine prepared for every post fight interview when you didn't have nearly as much prepared for the actual fight. Be a professional. Let your hands go in the fight and let the petty shit go outside of the fight. Period

i'm still busting that nut lol.

#116 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:32 AM

Broner needs a win. Don't know why he doesn't let his hands go more early in fights. Serve Victor Ortiz or Amir Khan up to him, but without the 144 catchweight.

I'd put my money on Khan. For sure. He should beat Ortiz. Although with Broner, you never know

#117 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:34 AM

Is it me or does Centeno fight a lil like Algieri? He has that I'm not a natural, I'm doing my best boxer impression fightin style. 

#118 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:28 AM

Is it me or does Centeno fight a lil like Algieri? He has that I'm not a natural, I'm doing my best boxer impression fightin style. 

The footwork gave it all away, so yes, he does. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users