• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:38 PM

"I'm definitely excited and hungry to get into the ring and perform," said Stevenson. "I've trained very hard for this fight against Badou Jack. I'm looking forward to winning this fight by knockout. I'm from the Kronk Gym and we always look for the knockout. Jack is a good, technical boxer. He was a world champion and he has done very well. He's tough and I won't underestimate him. I'll be prepared for anything he brings in the ring---

Stevenson takes his Emmanuel Steward tutelage seriously and despite the hate he gets hits  extremely hard and has deceptively fast hands, and overall underrated skills. Jack is not hard hit and will get KOd... That is how I see it going down. Just my take??

#2 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,446 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 05:55 PM

Does Adnonis Pimp Daddy still know how to fight?
  • flazi likes this

#3 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 979 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:36 PM

all he need is his left hand

• MAHDI likes this

#4 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:32 PM

That left hand ain't no joke, but I like Badou Jack in this one.

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,692 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 08:28 AM

Body work from Jack slows the pimp down. 

#6 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,025 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:16 AM

Should be a good fight. Adonis may have slipped enough at 40 for Jack to not get caught flush. Jack by decision.

#7 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 12:57 PM

Should be a good fight. Adonis may have slipped enough at 40 for Jack to not get caught flush. Jack by decision.

Adonis is a fresh 40. Unless Jack becomes mayweather overnight he is getting caught flush multiple times. We will see how he holds up. He will be hit harder than he ever has

• flazi likes this

#8 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 09:22 AM

I think Badou has improved a lot but I don't think he has enough to stun Adonis. I think he handles himself admirably but Adonis steals rounds by landing bigger punches. I never felt Jack was a true LHW but never criticized him for moving up and not trying to make the weight still because 168 seems to have peaked momentarily with the super 6. 

#9 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,692 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 09:18 AM

I think Badou has improved a lot but I don't think he has enough to stun Adonis. I think he handles himself admirably but Adonis steals rounds by landing bigger punches. I never felt Jack was a true LHW but never criticized him for moving up and not trying to make the weight still because 168 seems to have peaked momentarily with the super 6. 

He's consistent and works behind the jab and does exceptional body work...I think he has a chance here. And I don't trust how Stevenson only fights once every 12-18 months....WTF is he doing between fights? I swear he always comes back stronger for some reason. One thing I'll give him....he does fight his mandatories, for the most part. Lol

• MAHDI likes this

#10 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 05:18 PM

He's consistent and works behind the jab and does exceptional body work...I think he has a chance here. And I don't trust how Stevenson only fights once every 12-18 months....WTF is he doing between fights? I swear he always comes back stronger for some reason. One thing I'll give him....he does fight his mandatories, for the most part. Lol

yeap he does and he Kos them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users