• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,520 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 04:57 PM

I am done with Keith! I get it he was injured I got it, but how aren't you going to defend the belt that you bragged about having? The fuck! He didn't wanna lose his belt in the ring so this bitch just drops it. I guess he is enjoying his wife and his hemp pajamas. Garcia and Porter will be fighting for the belt. The dads will be the star of the promotion. Angel and Kenny...let the shit start flying.
Again...Keith just showed his hairless balls.

#2 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 08:40 AM

Prayers: Answered

Nobody knows if he's truly injured or not, and truthfully, I've been over him for a while. I mean, fighters fight through nagging injuries all the time, so this could be the case.

However, he's telling fighters that they need to prove themselves and so forth, but to me, he's waiting for these guys to fight and hoping somebody beats the threats of the division, so he can slide in and justify why he's fighting the said beaten man. 

I wish he would've given up the WBA belt as well.....so he can take care of his personal stuff and not hold the belts hostage while others are forced to engage in non-title fights. 

#3 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:20 AM

Glad he did, was that his only one? Who knows what he has planned

#4 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:57 PM

Glad he did, was that his only one? Who knows what he has planned

He's still holding on to the WBA....the worst belt in the sport. Lol

• AZWildCat likes this

#5 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,520 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:47 PM

How long has Stevenson had the belt? Dude fights every three years....the fact is he didn't just give the fuckin thing away. Pony tail did. Who does that? I hope Spence gets a chance to beat his ass. Thurman is a legend in his own mind.

Edited by Dolimite, 25 April 2018 - 02:48 PM.

#6 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:14 AM

He has everyone calling him out at 147. He'll take some time off and then Lomachenko will call him out. He'll take that fight and all will be ok with the folks here. Thurman TBE...

#7 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 09:27 AM

My somewhat bold gut feeling prediction: I think Thurman will take his sweet time coming back. Fight AT LEAST two tune ups, then his crescendo will be a rematch with the winner of Garcia vs Porter. He'll make it seem like thats just as good as fighting Spence or Crawford and end up fighting Mikey Garcia. By then, Spence will have moved up to 154 outta frustration to Thurman's delight.  

#8 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 09:19 AM

How long has Stevenson had the belt? Dude fights every three years....the fact is he didn't just give the fuckin thing away. Pony tail did. Who does that? I hope Spence gets a chance to beat his ass. Thurman is a legend in his own mind.

That's worth asking at this point, because he barely fights and still has managed to keep his LHW title, smh. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users