Photo

HBO@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT)- Jacobs vs. Sulecki-SPOILERS-(No Other Card Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,097 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 11:10 PM

That was a Rick Flair WOOOOOOOOOOOo knock down

• Cshel86 likes this

#12 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,097 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 11:11 PM

Solid scrap. Sulecki is a talented fighter. I'd like to see him again 

• Cshel86 likes this

#13 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,050 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 30 April 2018 - 07:07 AM

Wasnt impressed with Big Baby Miller. He's too heavy and open for everything. No defense at all.  I actually think Joshua can beat him. It would be be Foreman/Lyle all over again. Both guys punching each other out and gassing by the 3rd round.

#14 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 09:16 AM

Danny is fighting a high risk low reward fight. WTF was his management thinking?

Man listen! I didn't know Sulecki had so much game....if he had power, he'd be a monster in there. He caught Danny with a few good shots and actually raised more questions than answers about Danny. With that said, I believe Saunders eats Danny for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Yeah, I said it. 

Is it me, or did Jacobs looks hella slim in this fight? It reminded me of his frame in the Fletcher fight, but he was big as hell in the Quillin fight. I guess he did something different in camp. 

• flazi likes this

#15 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 09:18 AM

Wasnt impressed with Big Baby Miller. He's too heavy and open for everything. No defense at all.  I actually think Joshua can beat him. It would be be Foreman/Lyle all over again. Both guys punching each other out and gassing by the 3rd round.

I'm not impressed with him either. To me, he's a typical New York fighter...a Judah, to be exact. If somebody outworks him, I can see him crumbling and losing his composure. A straight right from Wilder or Joshua puts his lights out. The guy he fought tee'd off on him quite a bit...and that's my observation after tuning in after round 7. 

• The Original MrFactor and flazi like this

#16 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 08:17 PM

Man listen! I didn't know Sulecki had so much game....if he had power, he'd be a monster in there. He caught Danny with a few good shots and actually raised more questions than answers about Danny. With that said, I believe Saunders eats Danny for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Yeah, I said it. 

Is it me, or did Jacobs looks hella slim in this fight? It reminded me of his frame in the Fletcher fight, but he was big as hell in the Quillin fight. I guess he did something different in camp. 

Sulecki is just a solid fighter with good skills and almost elite speed for that division. If he had power, he would be World Champion.

Something seems off with Jacobs for the last 2 fights including this one. I want to see more output from him and specifically more straight punches. He seems heavily reliant on landing hooks and he needs more punch variety.

I won't blame Rozier, because frankly I think he's an excellent trainer who actually gives some of the most solid corner advice in the game.

At this point in time, I also agree that both Saunders and Charlo Fuckboy 1 (Jermall ?) would beat this version of Jacobs.

• The Original MrFactor, flazi and Cshel86 like this

#17 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,050 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 01 May 2018 - 06:23 AM

Sulecki is just a solid fighter with good skills and almost elite speed for that division. If he had power, he would be World Champion.

Something seems off with Jacobs for the last 2 fights including this one. I want to see more output from him and specifically more straight punches. He seems heavily reliant on landing hooks and he needs more punch variety.

I won't blame Rozier, because frankly I think he's an excellent trainer who actually gives some of the most solid corner advice in the game.

At this point in time, I also agree that both Saunders and Charlo Fuckboy 1 (Jermall ?) would beat this version of Jacobs.

I think Saunders beats GGG. He's gonna be the next GUY at 160. He just needs to fight a bit more often.

#18 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 08:56 AM

We share the same sentiments! Sulecki's right hand was money all night long too....kinda made me worry a bit for Jacobs, had Sulecki been a bigger puncher. If the likes of Mora can catch you coming in wild, then guys like Sulecki should you have you on edge (regarding Jacobs). 

Rozier is excellent! "Alright son, I like what we did in that round...we were at 15%. The next round we need to be at 20%". He always says shit like that I think it's so cool...when the fighter doesn't get ahead of himself. Lol

#19 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 06:16 PM

i think at this point jacobs is kinda fighting at the level of his opposition.  

#20 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,097 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 04:46 PM

Danny is working with Algieri for nutritional purposes. I think Danny is getting too big for the weight though. Every weigh in he looks like he's struggling before and after. Mean case of cotton mouth. I think Saunders v Jacobs is a good fight. I wanna see Charlo vs GGG or Saunders first tho. Tired of him running his mouth and then fighting people like Centeno. Not that Centeno is a tune up, but you can't talk like that and then fight guys who are just ok. He was talkin cash shit about Danny until Danny pulled up on him. Not sayin he was scared, but he definitely didn't come with that same energy lol Danny checked him like an OG

• flazi likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users