• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:20 PM

I missed the fight this past week with Erickson Lubin vs Silverio Ortiz. But after Lubin's win, he evidently wants a rematch with Jermell Charlo. So Lubin threw some shade at Charlo and set off a Twitter beef. Lubin really has no place to talk trash after his 1st round KO loss, but his tweet was funny AF.  Charlo's reply was savage AF.

So any other funny social media beefs between boxers out there? 

https://twitter.com/...454780009734145

https://twitter.com/...433677943083010

ps. Don't know how to embed the images. :help:

#2 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:10 PM

The Charlo's have beefed with Jacobs, Tank, Broner, Lubin, Andrade, JRock. It's boring at this point. That said, while the joke was funny, Lubin is in no position to say anything. He got KO'd in one round. 

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 04:00 PM

Charlo clearly rattled this dude's brain and his ego. 

:lol:

That "LinesOnly" pic was funny as hell though! 

• flazi and KSUN247 like this

#4 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 04:02 PM

The Charlo's have beefed with Jacobs, Tank, Broner, Lubin, Andrade, JRock. It's boring at this point. That said, while the joke was funny, Lubin is in no position to say anything. He got KO'd in one round. 

I won't lie, it's getting old but they don't mind going at anybody. These young guys get emotional as hell and take their beef to social media. I guess it's something we all should look forward to, because it's becoming more and more prevalent. 

• flazi likes this

#5 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:16 AM

I won't lie, it's getting old but they don't mind going at anybody. These young guys get emotional as hell and take their beef to social media. I guess it's something we all should look forward to, because it's becoming more and more prevalent. 

My biggest issue is when you beefin with guys not even in your weight division. Focus on that bag. WTF Charlo goin at Tank and AB for? WTF Tank goin at Wilder for? Yall will never fight. It's pointless. 

• flazi and Cshel86 like this

#6 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,560 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:40 PM

My biggest issue is when you beefin with guys not even in your weight division. Focus on that bag. WTF Charlo goin at Tank and AB for? WTF Tank goin at Wilder for? Yall will never fight. It's pointless.

Maybe that's the point. Throwing rocks to hide they bullshit. Everyone know I fucks with the Charlos. Been hyping them up since day 1. So I ain't gonna batch them too much, they extra emotional...Houston cats. Just look at Chris Paul...
Imagine a Tank and Wilder press conference...you be there for hours trying to figure out the fuck they saying.
  • mgrover and KSUN247 like this

#7 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:56 AM

That's just as dangerous, if you ask me. If you're beefing with a dude that's way too big or way too small to fight, what happens when their entourages cross paths? You know it's always that one fool who wants to prove himself, which always makes for a horrible situation. 

#8 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:14 PM

That's just as dangerous, if you ask me. If you're beefing with a dude that's way too big or way too small to fight, what happens when their entourages cross paths? You know it's always that one fool who wants to prove himself, which always makes for a horrible situation. 

Yea I know there were some Baltimore dudes plotting to line Charlo up. I don't wanna see that. This is boxing. Keep the static in the ring

#9 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:45 AM

Yea I know there were some Baltimore dudes plotting to line Charlo up. I don't wanna see that. This is boxing. Keep the static in the ring

I concur. I don't even like the idea of shit getting personal when there's a herd of ignorant asses just waiting to go viral. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users