• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 09:04 AM

Bud Crawford is really feeling himself. He's resorted to calling Errol Spence Jr. out on Twitter. Now, ESPN is jumping in on the Twitter War of Words. Bud is a feisty little dude and straight hood.
He has been trolling a lot of fighters on social media, but apparently when Shawn Porter's name is mentioned, he doesn't want that smoke. Said that's not a fight he's interested in. Porter would be the best name on his resume. Not sure he beats Porter,
if we get the Porter that faced Spence.
Bud is hearing the whispers about his resume. I think Bud is clout chasing and looking for a payday. He needs a big name on his resume.
Promotional beef will be put aside eventually. Bud re-signed with Top Rank. His worst mistake promotion wise, because they treat Fury and Loma better than him. I'm sure his pockets are straight, but he should have learned from those that came before him (Oscar, Floyd, Cotto, Mikey, and Manny).
All of the social media trash talk is just talk. But it is hyping up the fans. Fans on both sides are going at it. LOL!
Believe that if and when Bud and Spence meet, I got Spence by UD or late TKO!

Bud is pissed that he is watching his money ane legacy is slipping away. Who talks about TR WW? No one. The money is with PBC foghters and TC is with Arum who doesn't know how to promote him for shit. Same think is going to happen with Shakur Stevens.
  • AZWildCat and KSUN247 like this

#12 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 10:52 AM

Bud Crawford is really feeling himself. He's resorted to calling Errol Spence Jr. out on Twitter. Now, ESPN is jumping in on the Twitter War of Words. Bud is a feisty little dude and straight hood.

He has been trolling a lot of fighters on social media, but apparently when Shawn Porter's name is mentioned, he doesn't want that smoke. Said that's not a fight he's interested in. Porter would be the best name on his resume. Not sure he beats Porter,

Bud is hearing the whispers about his resume. I think Bud is clout chasing and looking for a payday. He needs a big name on his resume.

Promotional beef will be put aside eventually. Bud re-signed with Top Rank. His worst mistake promotion wise, because they treat Fury and Loma better than him. I'm sure his pockets are straight, but he should have learned from those that came before him (Oscar, Floyd, Cotto, Mikey, and Manny).

All of the social media trash talk is just talk. But it is hyping up the fans. Fans on both sides are going at it. LOL!

Yeah he has been feeling himself watching his own highlights of his suspect resume... If the Mean Machin can drop his ass I am sure Spence can and will. I am not sold on Crawford. Benavidez was hanging in there with him until he got careless- Crawford even called for a Floyd fight saying he would beat him and made it sound like he would do it easy lmao... 

Edited by MAHDI, 07 January 2020 - 10:53 AM.

#13 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 04:17 PM

Tank and Ryan are at it again

Andrade is shading canelo

From what I read at the start of these talks was bud wanted it and Porter didn't, aren't they friends??

Two friends fighting ain't going to make the best fight, your not trying to kill a guy that's ate at your home and comes over for BBQs like the guy who took shots at your family on social media. And even if they were talking Porter I don't want Porter I want to hey guy who beat Porter. Keff wasn't worried about Mayweather left overs he wanted the man. Pacman didn't chase Castillo or maidana he wanted the man

The only names he should be crossing over for is pac keef or Spence!..keef pretty much cleaned up the division till he lost to pac.. possibly move down or catch-weight for Taylor but there's really no one left to talk about....if he fights Mikey then we gotta hear the same stuff we should be hearing for Porter.

#14 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:18 AM

Yes, they are friends from what I've read. I think you still gotta get your foot in the door. Porter's stock went way up with the Spence fight. And this fight would do that. Bud needs name recognition.

ESPN and Top Rank are doing him no favors. Now watch Josh Taylor's promotional hype compared to Bud's. Maybe, Bud needs to pull a Shannon Briggs' "Let's Go Champ" campaign to get under the other PBC fighters' skin.

Since Bud and Spence talked on the phone the other day, I think the back and forth on social media died. Was funny while it lasted. Fans on both sides are riding for their guy.

Tank sleeps Garcia. And Andrade needs a better PR team. His boxing skills are legit and he's a threat. But he can't market himself.

#15 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 02:58 PM

I guess we can add Claressa Shields and Laila Ali to this list. Social Media is quick to spread info. In Laila's prime, she works Shields. Today, Claressa gets the win. Laila is still in great shape though. Not boxing shape, but healthy living shape. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users