• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 10:53 PM

ugh watching this live fight, garcia vs velez.  if they suck this young dude dick anymore i swear he gonna cum in the next round.  can they please warn him for holding.  jesus

• Franchize likes this

#2 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 10:59 PM

everything with this telecast has been garbage and one sided.  the golden girl interview, the pom poms for his fighter garcia.  

#3 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,130 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 11:22 PM

This kid better ber the real deal because between them and Golden Boy, theyre asking people to hope he gets his head flown off. If he ever loses badly, it's going to get ugly on the internet lol

Edited by Franchize, 04 May 2018 - 11:23 PM.

• flazi likes this

#4 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 02:08 AM

This kid better ber the real deal because between them and Golden Boy, theyre asking people to hope he gets his head flown off. If he ever loses badly, it's going to get ugly on the internet lol

velez has 0 power.  soon as he steps up and fights guys with power its over for him.  he too stiff and forced

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,247 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 04:03 PM

ugh watching this live fight, garcia vs velez.  if they suck this young dude dick anymore i swear he gonna cum in the next round.  can they please warn him for holding.  jesus

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#6 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,247 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 04:04 PM

And I swear they claimed Velez was hurt on 2 or 3 occasions and he was nowhere near buzzed. Lol

• flazi likes this

#7 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:46 PM

And I swear they claimed Velez was hurt on 2 or 3 occasions and he was nowhere near buzzed. Lol

that part. just poor footwork from velez and lots of dick sucking from the crew.  i see why they had to get teddy atlas out of there, he wouldn't have stood for that bs

#8 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,247 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 11:24 AM

that part. just poor footwork from velez and lots of dick sucking from the crew.  i see why they had to get teddy atlas out of there, he wouldn't have stood for that bs

Exactly! That's what the networks don't want...somebody who's honest. Teddy wasn't going for that nonsense and you can almost hear RJJ getting annoyed and speaking out during fights. It's almost like he's told not to say certain things, but you can tell it bothers him. 

I'm guessing the networks are more concerned with what the casual fans want and which ones are listening at the moment. And that effin Bernado Osuna was nothing short of deplorable, I swear. He's eased into commentating over the past couple of years and it's painful. 

• flazi likes this

#9 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:26 PM

Osuna sucks balls at commentating.  he on that golden girl pay roll.

• Cshel86 likes this

#10 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,130 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:18 AM

Is Tim Bradley still doin BSPN commentary? He's trash. I almost wanna see him make a comeback just so I don't have to hear him

• flazi and Cshel86 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users