Photo

AWE TV@3PM(ET)/12PM(PT)-Bellow vs. Haye II- (SPOILERS) (No Public Streams)

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,360 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 05:08 PM

retire on a high gg

#12 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 05:09 PM

I know people get annoyed with Haye but I think his injuries are legit. I would have loved to see what his career would have been if his body held up. That said, elite champions fight through injuries and that's what separates him from being great. 

On another note, Bellew might be the most honest fighter I've ever seen.

• flazi likes this

#13 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 02:28 AM

I know people get annoyed with Haye but I think his injuries are legit. I would have loved to see what his career would have been if his body held up. That said, elite champions fight through injuries and that's what separates him from being great. 

On another note, Bellew might be the most honest fighter I've ever seen.

you could tell after the 2nd that he wasn't right

• Franchize likes this

#14 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 09:25 AM

I forgot this fight was even happening. I didn't watch it, but I'm a little surprised by the results, I didn't think Bellew would walk through Haye again. The first time looked like a gift victory for Bellew, where Haye got injured in the middle of the fight and allowed Bellew to take over. Sounds like that happened again, but no excuses. Haye's body just can't hold up and Bellew is allowed to take full advantage of that. Even then, whether you want to challenge the victories or not, Bellew still did what he had to do, and no one thought he'd beat Haye the first time, and he proved everyone wrong again. Bellew is a hell of a fighter for what he's got, and I'm glad he got those wins. I'm real happy for him.

#15 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,360 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 02:10 PM

i dont think haye was injured, but he was basically roy jones jr, he lost that split second reactions that his style was based on and that was it.

• Cshel86 likes this

#16 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,021 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:36 PM

Haye David!! Its time to go. You squandered your good years because Klitschko had you shook. Too late to come back now. Bellew, I hope you get a few paydays. Good and underrated fighter. He's a tough out for any of the top guys just because he's just a tough guy. You earned a fan Tony. Keep working hard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users