• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,678 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 02:25 PM

Can this total unknown be the next Buster Douglas? LOL!

Follow along here:

I have Golovkin in 6 by KO.

Jack

#2 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 08:00 PM

Is there an undercard for this? Pretty late start

#3 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 10:41 PM

this girl dont listen to her corner. all she gotta do is box and buy time. she trading and letting the Reis girl back into the fight

#4 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 11:14 PM

As expected GGG with a KO. Finishes Vanes in the 2nd Round.

#5 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 11:20 PM

so how about i made myself stay up only to fall asleep and miss the KO lol  :notmei:

#6 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 11:30 PM

so how about i made myself stay up only to fall asleep and miss the KO lol  :notmei:

LOL! You didn't miss much. Vanes did tag GGG twice in the 1st round. Abel got on him between rounds and then GGG went in for the kill. Easy KO for him. 

#7 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 02:27 AM

i wanted vanes to make some money.  its been 2 years since that dude fought.  he needs to eat.  that being said, he got pieced up.  that uppercut from ggg was vicious

#8 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:28 AM

LOL! You didn't miss much. Vanes did tag GGG twice in the 1st round. Abel got on him between rounds and then GGG went in for the kill. Easy KO for him. 

Yea I know I recorded it. I'm just mad I even tried to stay up and watch the shit and then fell asleep right when the fight started. I mean I literally fell asleep during GGG's ring entrance and woke up when he took out his mouthpiece lol

• flazi likes this

#9 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 09:19 AM

Yea I know I recorded it. I'm just mad I even tried to stay up and watch the shit and then fell asleep right when the fight started. I mean I literally fell asleep during GGG's ring entrance and woke up when he took out his mouthpiece lol

I missed the fight altogether. Was going to watch it, but then I ended up going to bed. Have it recorded as well, might not even watch it since I know it's just another GGG ass whooping.

#10 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:36 PM

Vanes is trash, but I'm glad he got paid. He had a little success in round one, but he's dumb like the rest of these curious fighters when they fight power punches. Instead of sticking to the game plan, he decided to try GGG's power and of course found our the hard way. 

Then he goes on record to tell Canelo to "run" from GGG and not try to trade with him because he'll get knocked out. Uh, duh....my ninja, duh. Isn't that how he found himself on queer street and planking on the canvas? 

I hate he didn't have time to prepare, but even with a full camp, he would've gotten rocked later on. 

• The Original MrFactor likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users