• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,422 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:54 AM

I didn't know whether to put this topic under the social media beef or start a new one. Davis is a fuckin bitch made dude. How the fuck are you gonna take ya stuttering Twitter fingers and say someone you under don't want to see you win? The fuck is wrong now? You just had a good win...I don't know if Broner is getting to him or he feels some type of way that Floyd said he would match him up with Lomo. This dude is confusing. I swear this new generation of mumbling ass, tight pants wearing, face tattoos, dyed hair, pill popping fuckin generation is all fucked up.
Davis advice from a 33 year old man: shut the fuck up, work ya ass off, stay hungry, keep your circle tight and honest, use condoms, stay away from a Kardashian, try to fuck RiRi (those lingerie pictures...shiiit) and don't bite the hand that feeds you! Certainly don't take advice from a coon ass dude like AB.

Edited by Dolimite, 09 May 2018 - 06:55 AM.

• flazi, MaxPayne and KSUN247 like this

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:54 AM

First of all, Tank Davis is immature and as DUMB as a box of rocks! Floyd got him two title shots. Lost his first title on the scales because he wasn't disciplined. Scored an impressive KO win for his 2nd title. Floyd is trying to set him up with a fight with Loma who is a outstanding boxer. Loma made his last two opponents quit on their stool in high profile fights. Why would you not want to silence your critics and fight this so-called P4P top boxer? Knock off Loma and the world is yours. But you gotta put in the work!!!

If you think Floyd is disrespecting you, be a MAN and go talk to him. Forget all the social media shots. Face to face if you really got a problem. That's how any real man or woman would handle it.  This new generation is all about social media. Post ANY and EVERYTHING!!! Tank not talking directly to Floyd is the issue. He probably has people (Broner and others) in his ear and now he feels disrespected about something. I don't think Floyd is helping the situation either, if Tank is right about Floyd telling everything he does to Al Haymon. Unless Tank is doing some stupid stuff, Haymon shouldn't know every single detail of what Tank does. That's totally micromanagement. If Al or Floyd want to give Tank advice, do it. But do it in a way that he understands and doesn't feel disrespected. Let Tank live his life, unless he's messing up your financial standing on Mayweather Promotions and PBC. 

Bottom line: Tank ain't the brightest dude. He's feeling himself and doesn't want to put in the work that a lot of old school fighters did. Everyone expects things to be easy and get paid handsomely for barely doing anything. That's this new generation in a nutshell.

• flazi and Dolimite like this

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,637 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:44 PM

Man I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but what's being put out there for the public looks pretty bad right now. I wouldn't mind pointing one of the fingers at Broner, a guy who "looked up to" Floyd, mimicked his style, mannerism, etc....but his career took a few hits because of his lack a discipline. 

• flazi and MaxPayne like this

#4 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:25 PM

whats with airing shit over twitter tho?  back in our days we went up to the person we had a beef with and quashed it right there with them in their face.  these young cats trip me out, then they don't say the name of the person lol.  at least we would have named who

• Cshel86 likes this

#5 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:05 PM

Tank seems to be on the mental retardation/spectrum.. Definitely got some cognitive deficits...if he was not a boxer he would be getting an SSI check- has got some talent though

• flazi likes this

#6 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:14 AM

Tank seems to be on the mental retardation/spectrum.. Definitely got some cognitive deficits...if he was not a boxer he would be getting an SSI check- has got some talent though

LMFAO 

I've already touched on this subject, but to be honest, I think the twitter tirade might be really about Leonard Ellerbe. That said, why put that out in the air and not be specific. At this point, even if you're talking about Floyd, say his name and be clear. 

If you guys remember, 2 fights ago I said Tank needs to decide whether he wants to be Broner like or Floyd like. He looked good in his last outing, but he's training with AB and talking like AB. Just sayin. 

Also, as I mentioned before. Around the time Tank signed, there were 2 other prospects on Floyd's radar. Shakur Stevenson and Devin Haney. They chose not to sign with Floyd. Whose career would you rather have right now? Not saying signing with Floyd is a must, but can't argue with results. 

• flazi, AZWildCat, MAHDI and 1 other like this

#7 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,128 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:38 AM

I doubt the Loma fight happens

#8 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,422 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:37 PM

LMFAO 

I've already touched on this subject, but to be honest, I think the twitter tirade might be really about Leonard Ellerbe. That said, why put that out in the air and not be specific. At this point, even if you're talking about Floyd, say his name and be clear. 

If you guys remember, 2 fights ago I said Tank needs to decide whether he wants to be Broner like or Floyd like. He looked good in his last outing, but he's training with AB and talking like AB. Just sayin. 

Also, as I mentioned before. Around the time Tank signed, there were 2 other prospects on Floyd's radar. Shakur Stevenson and Devin Haney. They chose not to sign with Floyd. Whose career would you rather have right now? Not saying signing with Floyd is a must, but can't argue with results.

Shakur fucked himself with that one. He would be on some major cards. He signed with Arum. Bad move. Rumor has it that Tank smashed Floyd's youngest daughter, if that's true I can understand the animosity. Who knows. I don't think Floyd is bothered, he hasn't said shit. Haymon, Floyd, and Davis all need to sit down and talk. Money is to be had and fights need be made. Fuck the beef shit.

#9 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,637 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:00 AM

I doubt the Loma fight happens

Same. 

I feel like Tank's gonna ruin any and every great opportunity in front of him. What he'll do is keep up the social media riff raff and keep acting like a hood rat, and half-ass train for fights....just to lose to guys he should beat.

By the time he "appears" to be ready for the big fights, he'll end up being an opponent and fans will only hope for him to add his name to the other guys's resume. Doesn't that sound like a Broner-type situation?

• MaxPayne likes this

#10 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:56 PM

Shakur fucked himself with that one. He would be on some major cards. He signed with Arum. Bad move. Rumor has it that Tank smashed Floyd's youngest daughter, if that's true I can understand the animosity. Who knows. I don't think Floyd is bothered, he hasn't said shit. Haymon, Floyd, and Davis all need to sit down and talk. Money is to be had and fights need be made. Fuck the beef shit.

:blink: Whoa the YOUNGEST daughter? I know I saw his oldest daughter hanging around Tank early on in Tank's career. The youngest one is only like 15. I don't think the oldest is even 18 yet. That's a charge. I really hope that's not true. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users