• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,558 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 02:17 AM

:blink: Whoa the YOUNGEST daughter? I know I saw his oldest daughter hanging around Tank early on in Tank's career. The youngest one is only like 15. I don't think the oldest is even 18 yet. That's a charge. I really hope that's not true.

That's the word coming out of boxing gyms. I can't vouch for it. It would explain Floyd not showing up to the fight and not saying shit about Davis. Again who knows. If dude did fuck his youngest daughter.....dummy!

#12 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 10:41 AM

That's the word coming out of boxing gyms. I can't vouch for it. It would explain Floyd not showing up to the fight and not saying shit about Davis. Again who knows. If dude did fuck his youngest daughter.....dummy!

Fast ass little bitches need to stay away from grown men.. especially some one with an atom's weight of cognition like Tank

• MaxPayne likes this

#13 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,130 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 02:58 PM

He wouldn't have to worry about his next fight fuckin with me. He'd be dead. 

• flazi, Cshel86 and KSUN247 like this

#14 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:40 AM

If the rumors of Tank and Floyd's daughter are true, why didn't Floyd approach him about it? Don't beat around the bush with nonsense. That's your baby girl. Not sure how old his youngest daughter is, but Tank should know better than to mess with a minor. If he didn't know, someone in his circle should have talked to him, if they had a clue about his extra-curricular activities. He is lucky, Floyd is her dad and not me. 

#15 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,558 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:45 PM

If the rumors of Tank and Floyd's daughter are true, why didn't Floyd approach him about it? Don't beat around the bush with nonsense. That's your baby girl. Not sure how old his youngest daughter is, but Tank should know better than to mess with a minor. If he didn't know, someone in his circle should have talked to him, if they had a clue about his extra-curricular activities. He is lucky, Floyd is her dad and not me.

She is 16. You know how they are at the age. I swear I would choke the shit out of tank and my daughter, this is why I hate having a daughter cause some little young ninja is going to try her and that's when the baseball bats and shotguns come out.
That scene from Bad Boys 2, when Will Smith and Martin Lawrence was grilling Martin's daughter boyfriend, had the guns in his face, I felt that!
If Tank did try her....FUCKIN IDIOT. I don't give a fuck if the YAMP did approach him...you don't touch the boss's daughter.

Edited by Dolimite, 14 May 2018 - 04:46 PM.

• flazi, MaxPayne and KSUN247 like this

#16 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:54 PM

Fast ass little bitches need to stay away from grown men.. especially some one with an atom's weight of cognition like Tank

no, grown men need to stay away from fast little girls.  Its not that hard.  we as men need to responsible for our actions and not blame the girls

• Franchize, Dolimite and KSUN247 like this

#17 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:09 PM

no, grown men need to stay away from fast little girls.  Its not that hard.  we as men need to responsible for our actions and not blame the girls

EXACTLY!!! That's statutory rape, if he did sleep with her. He's a fool if so.

But we are only speaking on potential rumors, so who knows.
  • flazi and Franchize like this

#18 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:11 PM

She is 16. You know how they are at the age. I swear I would choke the shit out of tank and my daughter, this is why I hate having a daughter cause some little young ninja is going to try her and that's when the baseball bats and shotguns come out.
That scene from Bad Boys 2, when Will Smith and Martin Lawrence was grilling Martin's daughter boyfriend, had the guns in his face, I felt that!
If Tank did try her....FUCKIN IDIOT. I don't give a fuck if the YAMP did approach him...you don't touch the boss's daughter.

I like the scene in "Den of Thieves" when 50 cent takes his daughter's prom date into the garage to meet the extended family. LOL! Dude was shook.
  • flazi likes this

#19 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,558 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:51 PM

I ain't calling Floyd's daughter a YAMP, again it's a rumor that I been hearing in L.A and boxing gyms in Vegas. They say Floyd is bothered but won't say shit. Tank can't be this dumb. No R. Kelly's in boxing. If she approached him he should of shut that shit down, if it was a mutual attraction he should of told her to holla at him in two years. FYI Kobe Bryant only got off because he wifed his teenage girlfriend while she was in high school. Dad said if Kobe didn't marry her he would press chargers, statutory rape.
  • flazi likes this

#20 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:08 PM

I agree, in the end it is about parenting. Not blaming the female yet 16 year olds both male and female are sneaky, Lebron James mother at 16 was posing as bar age an fucking grown ass men...  females that young should not be hanging around boxing gyms for the likes of Tank who seems to have a IQ qualifying for an intellectual deficiency to prey on...

• MaxPayne likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users