• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:11 PM

Figured I'd start the topic since I didn't see one. I've always liked Devin as a young prospect. Not sure if his power will improve as he grows into his body and develops but I like his skillset. He has fundamentals that most young prospects dont have. Floyd Sr has done a solid job. Menard is a solid puncher so this may be a good scrap. 

This Dezzurn v Greer undercard fight is entertaining. Greer reminds me of a young Adrien Broner. 

• Cshel86 likes this

#2 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:47 PM

I have a new rule. If your fighter doesn't cut off the ring for at least 3 rounds and you don't mention it when he's on the stool, I'm going to blame you and assume you didn't teach it. 

• Cshel86 likes this

#3 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:48 PM

This kid feints like a veteran. 

• Cshel86 likes this

#4 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 12:14 AM

That's a weak stoppage from the corner. Menard wasn't hurt. Granted he wasn't going to win but why get a TKO on your record? Seemed more like the corner ran outta ideas than the fighter. Talkin about "we only get better from here. I'm proud of you." FOH with that participation trophy BS

• Cshel86 likes this

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,637 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:50 PM

That's a weak stoppage from the corner. Menard wasn't hurt. Granted he wasn't going to win but why get a TKO on your record? Seemed more like the corner ran outta ideas than the fighter. Talkin about "we only get better from here. I'm proud of you." FOH with that participation trophy BS

:lol:

Like seriously, WTF kind of stoppage was that? Menard was getting hit at will, but it's not like he was getting beat to death. 

#6 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,637 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:56 PM

Jesus Christ I was so high last night....I couldn't even entertain and humor myself enough to stay awake long enough to catch the fight. I watched it this morning and man....I like Haney. I've never seen him fight, but I was impressed last night. 

In some spots, I felt like he used a liiiiiittle much lateral movement, but it didn't make me think "running". I loved how he kept Menard off balance with his jab all night long. Menard's no joke, but he's clearly one of those who can't do shit if he's unable to get inside. 

• flazi likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users