Photo

ESPN@8PM(PT)/5PM(PT)-Linares vs. Lomanchenko-SPOILERS (No HBO Card Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:55 PM

Loma is very good. But the love he gets from the media and some fan boys is crazy. All the undefeated guys you named above are probably pissed. Loma is with Top Rank and is being shown on ESPN and HBO when Uncle Bob was doing business with them. Even though PBC is on free TV, there are certain guys who get more hype because of their skin color. I wonder if things would be different if Arum had the Charlo bros, Spence, and SSR. Mikey Garcia was doing OK with Arum until he questioned his $$$. Crawford is doing OK, but I don't think he has crossed over into the mainstream with the casuals yet. You know folks are looking for the next Great White Hype so they can get behind them. I don't care what race you are, if you got skills and can fight, I'll support you.

Loma gets brutally KO'ed by Mickey Garcia. And he DAMN sure better stay away from 140 lbs and Prograis.
  • flazi likes this

#62 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:58 PM

Loma is very good. But the love he gets from the media and some fan boys is crazy. All the undefeated guys you named above are probably pissed. Loma is with Top Rank and is being shown on ESPN and HBO when Uncle Bob was doing business with them. Even though PBC is on free TV, there are certain guys who get more hype because of their skin color. I wonder if things would be different if Arum had the Charlo bros, Spence, and SSR. Mikey Garcia was doing OK with Arum until he questioned his $$$. Crawford is doing OK, but I don't think he has crossed over into the mainstream with the casuals yet. You know folks are looking for the next Great White Hype so they can get behind them. I don't care what race you are, if you got skills and can fight, I'll support you.

Loma gets brutally KO'ed by Mickey Garcia. And he DAMN sure better stay away from 140 lbs and Prograis.

LMAO... I love your analysis, but I am laughing about it going from Loma being very good to getting brutally KOd...lol.... I definitely feel that he will get his clocked clean by a precision hard and hard puncher like Garcia. Linares timed him with a short shot and seemed to hurt him and loma should be thankful there was just a few seconds left. Linares is dangerous and in a rematch could evade the liver shot and cause problems. Loma and his team in hindsight will not face Linares in a rematch

Edited by MAHDI, 15 May 2018 - 10:59 PM.

• KSUN247 likes this

#63 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:30 PM

I don't know if Mikey beats Loma for sure but I do know 2 things for a fact. #1 If Mikey hits Loma as flush and clean as Linares did, Vasyl is going night night. #2 Mikey aint quitting a boxing match so Loma better be prepared to be in it for the long haul. 

Edited by Franchize, 16 May 2018 - 08:30 PM.

• flazi likes this

#64 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,035 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:26 AM

Lomachenko vs Mikey Garcia looks like Hamed vs Barrera.

• flazi likes this

#65 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 990 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:29 AM

Lomachenko vs Mikey Garcia looks like Hamed vs Barrera.

This

#66 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,498 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 10:52 AM

The Prince got his heart dug out against MAB. MAB was not playing. Shit! Cats are actually giving this dude the #1 slot for pound for pound. Lomasexuals have officially out done Pactards.

#67 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 06:39 PM

Loma is good, but he's not #1 P4P. I gotta give it to Bud Crawford! If Loma can repeat this performance against a few more top notch guys then you can probably make a case for him, but not now. Too few fights.

#68 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 12:16 PM

i saw an article somewhere that was basically if Loma wants to be the GOAT it would take something like unifying the lightweight division, the light welterweight and welterweight divisions 

#69 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,035 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 20 May 2018 - 04:24 PM

i saw an article somewhere that was basically if Loma wants to be the GOAT it would take something like unifying the lightweight division, the light welterweight and welterweight divisions 

He's 30 now, he'll get old before he can do all that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users